Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Jack's Hot Guys - September 1, 2013

Hard for me to believe that is already September. What happened to the summer? It is still much too early for Fall to be in the air here in Houston, but the so called experts are predicting an early Fall and Winter, so if they are right, it won't be long. Given that more often than not we Houston area folks see winter on February 2nd just before Spring breaks out on February 3rd, there is no telling what will happen.

I'm out this week on another trip to Europe. Have been looking forward to this trip for  years, so I hope it is as good as I anticipate it will be. I'm sure I'll see some good looking European men, but I'll just be limited to appreciating them from a distance.

I won't be home in time for the September 15th post, but it will publish on schedule thanks to the scheduling system Blogspot provides for their bloggers.

I hope you enjoy the 50 guys I've chosen for you for September 1st. As the weather cools and your sap starts rising, perhaps you'll even be motivated to seek a little relief while looking at the hot pictures. Enjoy!

**********
I like all types of guys. For me the combination of physical attributes and character attributes makes for a dynamic symbiosis that can work pure magic in a guy. A rather ordinary looking guy can become a super man and a guy who looks to be the perfect man can become a jerk based on the chemistry of his physical attributes and character attributes.

For this post, I have made a conscious effort to select guys that, based on their physical attributes, are true masculine men. It would be great if we could observe the interaction of their character in the mix.

Men in Action

1

2

3

4

5 - 6

7 - 8

9 - 10

 Faces

11

12

13 - 14

15

16

17

Josh Henderson - Dallas Star    18

19
 To me a guy doesn't have to be big and hairy to be masculine. This guy is neither
but the way he carries himself exposes his inherent masculinity

20 - 21

22 - 23

24 - 25

 26
26 - 27

28

29

30

31

32

33

34 - 35

36 - 37

38

39

40 41

42

 43 - 44

45

Cartoon

46

Someone to Look Up To

47

Some of the Boys

48

Little Cattle Barron

I've used this picture before, but I like it. We start 'em early in Texas!    49

Catching the Last Rays of Summer

50


I hope you enjoyed this end of Summer installment of Jack's Hot Guys. I do  hope you found one or two guys to your particular liking.  Speaking of last time I asked you to vote for the guy that turned you on the most between these two guys:


FACE A

FACE B
It was a VERY close race. I like them both myself, but if I had to make a choice I would have picked Face A. Many of you did too. However, Face B won by one vote! It certainly was not a scientific poll, so I don't know that anything can be read into it, but it does show an even split between two very different exceptional looking guys.

Enjoy your the last part of your holiday weekend. Stay safe.

And just because I'm out of the country for a while doesn't mean I won't want to hear from you.

Jack Scott

My thanks to the ever faithful George Starzz for supplying all the pictures for this post.



4 comments:

  1. As usual, a wonderful collection of handsome men on this site. Would be at a loss to choose just one of them, but think the ones covered in the fur get my vote this time....especially Number 26 with his huge member just hanging down there waiting to be tasted. But, I agree with you, all of them are outstanding and I would be satisfied to be with any of them!!! Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of them are very handsome.
    If I have to pick up one, I would pick up Face A.
    I think Face A is more sexy especially his eyes.
    Face B is clean looking handsome man.
    I would like to see these guys naked hard dxxks.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful post, Jack! A really great selection of hot men! I do hope that you enjoy your trip to Europe. I will be off there too next week. I'm doing a two week Danube/Rhine River cruise. Hugs, Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Pictures Jack! It helps an old fart like me to know I am still breathing. LOL!

    Have a great time in Italy

    ReplyDelete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott