Hard for me to believe the dog days of summer are here already. The summer passed so fast. I can remember when a summer day seemed to last forever, and the summer break from school was long enough that we actually looked forward to getting back to school.
That's not the case any longer. Summer just flies by. One good thing about the summer passing so fast is that the Texans preseason games are just around the corner. They will play Miami on August 17 and New Orleans on August 24. Texans south of Dallas are all hoping the Texans will have a winning year.
Another good thing about the dog says of summer is that since we're all suffering from the hot weather, we might as well internalize the heat as well. The 50 guys selected for the last half of August should create plenty of internal heat for you. And of course all of you know how to take care of that.
Have fun, enjoy the guys.
John Pruitt
We start off the group with cowboy John Pruitt. Pruitt has a remarkable body. I have seen some of the pictures and individual pictures before but have never seen 9 together at one time as displayed below.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Handsome Faces
Male beauty comes in many different types. The two men below are exceptionally good looking men, but in two entirely different ways. Which face is most like the face that turns you on? Please use the comment section to tell me if you like Face A or Face B the best. I would also like you to give the reason by you like the one you chose best. I'll pass on the results of the voting to you.
Face A
Face B
Men In Action
12
13
14
 |
| 15 |
 |
16
16  |
17
18 - 19
20 - 21
22
23
24
25 - 26
27 - 28
L A Wagner
29
30 - 31
32 - 33
34 - 35
36
Marco Lebeau
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Guys Outdoors
44
45
46
47
48
Parker Perry
49 - 50
That's it for August 2013 guys. Don't forget to vote for the face that turns you on the most.
Stay safe and don't take chances with your health and well being. It's common to think that it won't happen to you, but it can and it will if you get careless with unsafe sex. It's not worth it in an era when some superbugs resist our current arsenal of antibiotics.
Hope to see you back here on September 1, 2013 for 50 more hot guys.
Jack Scott
I love John Pruitt. I would love to meet him today. He has always been number 1 in my book. Ever since I was a teenage boy ad saw him. It was love/ lust at first site. Never been anyone who could replace him even today.
ReplyDeleteWOOF
Ray
Thanks Ray. He is a remarkably handsome man. He points out something I have come to believe. Guys always debate about shaving vs. natural. I've always liked both. To me it depends on the guy. Some guys can carry off a lot of hair and look absolutely hot. Some can't. The same goes for shaving.
ReplyDeleteJohn Pruitt minus the hair would not be the same John Pruitt. I once had a buddy, Mike. Well I had several named Mike. This particular one was a Department Head at the University of Houston. He had a significant amount of body hair, something that sometimes turns me off, but for sure not in Mike's case. His hair was perfection and just the sight of it turned me on. I never tired of it.
Jack Scott
Dark hair and green eyes do it for me every time, so guy A, HOWEVER, they are both drop dead gorgeous, and I would happily give myself to either one.
ReplyDeleteI love the eyes on face B i think I could get lost in them
ReplyDeleteDamn, both are very attractive guys with great eyes! But A does it more for me with the dark lightly unshaven look and that little bit of a subtle, seductive grin.
ReplyDeleteAnother great post! Thanks! It has to be the blond! And those eyes! So, B for me! Trust you health is holding up. I get quite a few visitors from your blog! Thanks! Hugs, Patrick
ReplyDelete"A" because he is so very masculine and looks sultry. Both have beautiful green eyes.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful set again, Jack! There're too many that stand up - er, I mean out - for me to list!
ReplyDeleteNecked cowboys, fishermen with it all hanging out, handsome guys showing their manliness, and some even displaying how to have lots of fun...Damn!! Another great post for sure....Entertaining twice a month, and great to look back again....Thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteThough both guys are really hot and sultry...since 'opposites attract' (and I being a blonde), I prefer A - whose dark looks and really sexy eyes definitely turn me one lots!!!
ReplyDelete