As you read this I'm taking a few days off to travel in Canada. I like Canada a lot. It is one of the few places I return to again and again in my travels. It boasts some of the most beautiful scenery
in the world including Spirit Island which is the most photographed place in the world. Several years ago, I took dozens of pictures of the island, but none of mine were as good as this one. I'm not an accomplished photographer. However, I did get a new camera for my birthday.
I'm a Leo. August is my birth month. My wife has always told me I'm the poster boy for Leo's, and to a large extent it's true. The qualities attributed to Leo's are all qualities I seem to possess. I don't know that I personally believe in astrology, but it is weird how often astrological signs seem to match up with people.
I don't know what astrological sign all the guys for August 1st fit into but they are all HOT so surely many of them are men of fire signs. I hope you enjoy them all.
A Summer Picnic
1
Couples Having Fun
2
3
4
Hot Guys
5
6
7 - 8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 - 20
21 - 22
23 - 24
25 - 26
27
Jeff Seid
28
29 - 30
31 - 32
33
Jim Kurouac
If I were to build another house it would have an outdoor garden shower. A friend of mine once had one and it was great to shower outside as Jim is doing.
34
35 - 36
37 - 38
39 - 40
Lucas Bridestone
41
42
43 - 44
45
46
47
48
49
50
I hope you enjoyed these 50 hot guys. It is my and George's pleasure to bring them to you. Enjoy the rest of your summer. Get out and do something exciting.
I hope to see you back for the second August group on the 15th.
Jack Scott
A beautiful, beautiful set this month, Jack! Enjoy your trip and stay safe.
ReplyDeleteFifty of the wonderful creation known collectively as "men". Each one perfect in his own way, and each very pleasing to all eyes. Many show their magnificent manhood and some leave the reality to our imagination, but all equally beautiful. Thanks :-)
ReplyDeleteTrust you are enjoying your time in Canada. Another great post. Thanks for all the hot men. Hugs, Patrick :-)
ReplyDeleteJack
ReplyDeleteThank you for the 50 beautiful men. I know I am still alive cause my heart is beating very fast looking at these wonderful specimen of the male body.
OMG they are magnificent.
Have a safe and enjoyable time on your trip
Thank you. Enjoy your trip.
ReplyDeleteLucasRidgeston��#1 BelAmi Beauty
ReplyDelete