Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Jack's Hot Guy's - September 15, 2013

Hello from Southern Europe. We're having a great time. It's a trip we've been wanting to take for years. We've found it well worth the wait.

It's is the middle of September. A time when Americans settle back down to work after the summer. Many of you will be hitting it hard from now till the end of November when the Holiday Season begins. I hope you're part of the lucky few who enjoy their work and find it rewarding. Either way, it's Sunday morning. Take a break and check out the hot guys George and I have lined up for you for the last half of September.

As always, I hope you find at least one that turns you on, and as always I enjoy greatly the privilege of hearing from you.

Amazing Men


1

 2

 3

 4 - 5



6 - 7

 8

 9

 10 - 11



12 - 13

 14

 15 - 16

 17

 18 - 19

 20

 21

 22

 23

 24 - 25

 26

 27

 28

Black & White Beauties

 29

 30

 31 - 32

 33

 34 - 35

This picture reminds me of my younger days. As a boy my friends and I used to often play in old barns. One of my friends was always coming up behind me like this, pulling my cock out and jacking me off. Great memories.
 36

 37



38 - 39

 40

 41

 42

 43

Lukas Ridgeton




 44 - 45
46 - 47

Enjoying the Great Outdoors

 48

 49

50

That's it for September guys. If you didn't find at least one thing that made your cock tingle, you need to get to a doctor.

I'll see you back here on October 1st. Tell your friends.

Jack Scott

5 comments:

  1. Number one just did it for me. Many of the other guys were good looking but something about number one just make my cock throb. Thanks for the good after noon treat. By the way, you had great buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome selection, Jack!

    Glad you are enjoying your dream trip. Have fun and come back safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Spain ....Number 1 and Number 27 literally grab my attention here today...Wish we could grab each other's dicks!!! Traveling here for a few more days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! These pics are totally Hott! I don't know why more guys aren't bi or gay! I mean these guys have Hott sexy bodies, big huge cocks to grope and play with and can even tingle a guys male g spot! What more is there! Men are just works of art and I love these pics! Thank you for taking your time! I'm also into saving pics and videos! Maybe I can share some of my best ones with all of you sometime! I would be glad to! Hope you get your modem fixed! Been through something similar here at my house but the rabbit did it! Chewed the modem wiring and cables! I'm envious of you in your younger boy days having a friend cum up behind you and jerk you off! How Hott! Is this guy still a friend? I would love to get to know some of you guys that I have so much in common with! Can't wait to see Octobers pictures! Also, how do I go back and see older pictures! I guess it's harder from this smartphone than ftom a desktop computer! My modem is still out and have not had my desktop for a while! Take care and can't wait to hear and see more! Marc

    ReplyDelete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott