Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Jack's Hot Guys from the Internet

The first October installment of Jack's Hot Guys from the Internet is due tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, I will not be able to meet that deadline.

My cat knocked my modem off the shelf and broke it. I have ordered another from AT&T, but it will take a day or two. In the mean time the only way I have to access the internet is by using the personal hot spot on my iPhone. Since it would cost a fortune to post 50 pictures using that resource, I'll have to delay the first October post.

My apologies and also apologies from the cat.

I hope to get back to posting soon.

Jack Scott

2 comments:

  1. No problem.....will be able to wait and then really smile big!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fully understandable, Jack. Give the cat a nice, loving scratch behind the ears for me!

    ReplyDelete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott