Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Jack's Hot Guys - November 15, 2013


 1

Didn't I just post the November 1st 2013 guys yesterday? I can't imagine that it's the 15th of November already. But no matter. I'm glad your back for more hot guys. George Starzz and I have another 50 hot guys for you. Enjoy!

Man as Art

 2

 3

 4

5

 6

Country Men

 7

 8

 9

10

Couples

 
 11

 12

 13

 14

 15

 16

 17

 18

 19

 20

 21

Oh That Face

 22

 23

 24

 25

 26

Hot Men

 27 - 28

 29

 30 - 31

32

 33 - 34

 35

 36

 37

 38 - 39

 40

Don't know about you, but this guy can examine me any time.
41

 42

 43

Desktop Pictures from Philippe

 44

 45

 46

 47

 48

Cartoons

 49

50

Hope you enjoyed the guy for November 15th. Thanksgiving is coming up for those of us in the U.S. I hope no matter what your circumstance you'll remember to be thankful for all the blessings you have. I don't think this blog reaches a single person who doesn't have more blessings than problems if you give an honest count.

The best of the season to all of you.

Jack Scott


4 comments:

  1. Great selection, Jack! There may be some guys who are disappointed because of the cartoons - but I loved them! Great way to add a little humor and bring a smile. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whkattk, yes I debated the comics, but I decided I needed a little levity in my life right now and figured other might also.

      This is the beginning of the Holiday Season, but it is also one of the most stressful parts of the year.

      I appreciate your support.

      Delete
  2. Another wonderful post of great hot men, doing what great hot men should be doing. Trust things are not too stressful for you. Rest up when you need to. Hugs, Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jack great hot pictures as always......love the comics too

    Trouble is I have near perfect eyesight too...those glorious young days just disappeared but it is great to view the beautiful young men of today.

    ReplyDelete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott