Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Friday, November 01, 2013

Jack's Hot Guys - November 1, 2013

I'm a Texan through and through. Never had an urge to live anywhere else, and I don't suppose I ever will. Texas has just about everything a man could want in life, but that doesn't mean I don't recognize the beauty of other regions and foreign lands. I do. That's why I've made it a point to travel throughout the United States and the world.

I must admit I was proud and utterly surprised to see the cover of the October 24, 2013 issue of Time Magazine.  The cover illustration was the State of Texas made of a collage of the other states. The caption read, "Texas is America's Future." It was enough to warm any Texans' heart and to have a 22 page article telling the whole country why Texas is America's future in a thoroughly liberal east coast magazine is a major event. We Texans know we're special, but we're sure not use to having the east coast establishment spreading the word.

Here in Texas, people who were not born here, (there are more of them all the time) can often be heard to say, "I wasn't born a Texan, but I got here quick as I could." The Time article points out that five of the seven fastest growing cities in America are in Texas. It goes on to talk about how our low tax rates, affordable housing, sunshine, right to work laws and minimal regulation of businesses are attracting people from every part of America with the most coming from California and New York. But the thing that pleased me most in the article was a quote from one recent transplant who was trying to explain to his family why he moved to Texas.


"They're friendly, and they look you in the eye," he said. That is a pretty good way to sum up Texans.

Texas has five distinct geographical regions. Thanks to that diversity, we even have Maples similar to the one pictured above which bring brilliant color to the Texas landscape in the Fall. However, big as it is, Texas has no Maple forests to match those found in New England. Anyone who doesn't appreciate the natural magnificence of New England in the Fall is missing a part of his soul.

To me, the same thing can be said about the male body. We are told that we all were created in the image of God. I believe that. However it is obvious some of us were created in the image of different parts of God. We all have different gifts. In this blog, we recognize those men who were fortunate enough to have received a body that might resemble that of God.

As exciting as it is to admire these men who are so physically well blessed, we should remember that like each of us, they have their strengths and their weaknesses just like the rest of us. I certainly rarely caused heads to turn when I entered a room in my prime, though it happened a few times because of my blue eyes and dark hair. It felt good to be appreciated, but I've always been satisfied with the set of physical characteristics I was born with. So should we all.

The 50 great looking men chosen for you to enjoy this first half of November are just a pleasant diversion. To the extent they inspire us, they should inspire to work ceaselessly to be all that we can be with the talents and assets we possess.

There are no categories in this post. Like the autumn leaves basically all fall into the category of beautiful leaves. The category here is - Beautiful Men.


Beautiful Men

1

2

3 - 4

5

6 - 7

8

9 - 10

11

12

13

14 - 15

16

17 - 18

19 - 20

21

22

23

24 - 25

26

27

28

29

30 - 31

32 - 33

34

35

36 - 37

38 - 39

40 - 41

42

43

44 - 45

46 - 47

48

49 - 50

51

That wraps up the first 50 (51 actually) guys for November. I hope you found them as attractive as I did. The next 50 will be posted on November 15th at 8:00 a.m. Central Standard Time. I hope to see you back here. Tell your friends who might be interested too. Oh, by the way, thought you might like to know that we are often attracting 1000 or more visitors to this page on the 1st and 15th of each month. An ordinary day attracts 400 - 500. Not too shabby. 

Thanks for your support guys.


Jack Scott

8 comments:

  1. Great article, Jack. Brought a tear to my eye. I'm so impressed with good writing and even better thoughts. Am an easterner through and through and never been to Texas, but after reading your article here, want to visit more than ever. Thanks for bringing a tear--and a smile--to my face on a very warm but dreary November day. If all Texans are like you, I'm on my way...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I appreciate your comments. Most Texans are warm and friendly and Texas has something for everyone.

      Come on down!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on all those visitors! They certainly get a fantastic selection of men! Thanks a million! They are all just so hot! Trust you are doing well yourself. Do drop by and visit me occasionally! I really need a lot more visitors! Hugs, Patrick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patrick. As always, I appreciate your kind words and your support.

      I'm to the point where my bad days outnumber my good days now, so I don't like that, but it sure does make me appreciate the good days.

      As some wise man once said, "That that don't kills us, makes us stronger." It's a standard I always try to live by.

      Jack

      Delete
  3. OMG #31 is such a perfect specimen of manhood. Body is in shape but not unattainable, the hair is real and in all the right places, and oh that cock. Plenty big and thick, yet like the rest of the body, it is proportionate and fits the rest perfectly. What I wouldn't give to spend a day and night with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your a man after my own hear Frank. He is my favorite too. I once had a buddy that looked a lot like #31. He had a great personality to match the great body.

      He was and is a professional staff member at the University of Houston.

      Jack

      Delete
  4. Sorry for my tardiness, Jack. I had no internet. Politics aside, I have to admit the week I spent in Texas surprised me. I didn't expect folks to be so friendly or welcoming or generous.

    Thanks for a beautiful selection of men!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear my fellow Texans made good on my promises Whkattk. Of course there are friendly people everywhere, but Texans seem to make it a standard practice.

      A few years ago my wife and I were in Washington DC. I was absolutely amazed with the people.
      As we stood on the sidewalk obviously trying to decide where we were, inevitably a local would come up and ask if we needed help.

      It was great to get friendly help in a city new to us.

      Jack

      Delete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott