Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Repaired Link

A reader just notified me that the link in the December 15th post was not working. I have repaired the link. It should work for you now.

I hope the fact that only one guy mentioned the broken link doesn't mean there is no one else looking at it.

Best wishes to all of you for a Merry Christmas!

Jack Scott


2 comments:

  1. Jack, I gave on doctors years ago and took control of my own health. I now feel and function better than I did 15 years ago. I hope you get better soon.
    Will

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that worked for you Will. Believe me I sometimes wish I could take that option. But since I'm dealing with metastasized cancer, doing without the Docs and their treatments would leave me in pretty bleak shape quickly.

      I appreciate you good wishes. I am feeling much better.

      Jack Scott

      Delete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott