Saturday, December 01, 2012
Jack's Hot Guys - December 1, 2012
7 comments:
It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.
My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.
It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.
I look forward to hearing from each of you.
Jack Scott

Feel Better
ReplyDeleteSorry, Jack, to learn of your health problems. Please take things easy and look after yourself. We can wait till you feel up to posting again. Peace and prayers, Patrick
ReplyDeleteI do hope you feel better very soon. Your health is important to us and just want you to know that we care.
ReplyDeleteJack,
ReplyDeletetake good care of yourself and get lots of rest. Thanks for all you do. In no time you'll be up, full of energy and being a bad ass cowboy again. Until then - no cattle rustling!
Long Live Cowboys ~
Marc
Austin TX
Your health is more important than posting for us. Take care of yourself; we'll be here waiting for your return, keeping you in our thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeletePat
No problem, we can wait as long as necessary.
ReplyDeleteIt would have been better if it had been "with" and not "as" the boy in the photo, but it's only a friendly advice.
No, in fact I'm wrong if you need to rest.
I wish you all the best as soon as possible.
Kindest regards.
Nice post, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete