I hope you find several pics that light your fire!
Man As Art
2
3
Awesome Athletes
45 - 6
7
8 - 9
Buddies
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Fantastic Faces
2122
23
Guys At Play
Hot Guys
2529
30 - 31
32
33
34
35 - 36
37 - 38
39 - 40
41
42
43
44
45 - 46
47 - 48
49
50
51
55
Licking Ass
5657
First In Flight - Naked Flight That Is
5859 - 60
Men In Nature
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70 - 71
72
73
Oil Wrestling
7475
The Penis
For me the penis is the whole reason I'm bisexual. It has always been an object of fascination to me. This one is near perfect.
Photography By Dylan-Rosser
78
Stripping
Sucking Cock
8182
83
84 - 85
86
Things Men Do
8791
94 - 95
96
97
98
99



































































































An excellent selection again, Jack! More than a few made my dick hard... Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNo bigger compliment than a hard cock.
DeleteGlad you found the group exciting.
Jack Scott
I love the Men as Art. I also love the first Athlete. Then you have several more that are HOT and I love em. It is either 14 or 15 the 2 men in blue jeans. the are of the old porn and I love watching them allot. They made me cum more than once. The ones in the shower. I want the older oone with hair on hs chest (front and center). 26 is very sexy and I would love to taste that Man's Meat of his. Once again there are way to many for me to choice from. I lke them all Mostly 26.
ReplyDeleteWOOF
Ray
Jack - Your selection is terrific as always, and I continue to find images you have posted to be a great fit for the erotic or provocative posts I do. You have such an eye for the beauty of the male physique. Of course these are erotic images, and one can marvel at the rare endowments some man have been given. But you have a knack for the artful in the erotic. I especially like it when you show men who are having lusty sex together and exude such passion and pleasure in equal giving and receiving. From your blog it seems you also appreciate positions and actions that you yourself are not completely into, but you appreciate the full spectrum of man on man sexuality. You rarely show rimming pictures for instance, but when you do they are such a turn on...the male ass has become for me an erogenous discovery late in life, but once you have tasted this on the giving or receiving end, it is such a turn on.
ReplyDeleteThanks as always for devoting so much time to this every half month.
again a great choice of beautiful and/or exciting photo's.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Jack:
ReplyDeleteYou made the comment that the penis is the reason that you are bisexual. Can you explore that a bit more in the future? As you also stated, there is nothing more than an erection to show that a man has an appreciation and longing for knowing another. There is something incredibly spiritual about an erect cock - there is so much more power there than we know - power to create. That same set of apparatus when inserted into a female - with love of course - is incredibly creative. Male-male cock-cock interaction was meant create a burst of creative energy - much like Michelangelo's painting between Adam and God the Father with their thumbs. But why hasn't the gay and bisexual cultures figured out that male-male sex was supposed to be so much morre? Its not about splattering semen all over each love - but energizing our whole bodies to do miracles.
Although I am a masculine gay male, I am much more attracted to bisexual men than to gay men. Bisexual men just seem more whole, and more spiritually balanced.
Blessing to your heart, soul, and body.
Anonymous, I'll be happy to do that. Please watch for it on my blog, http://jackscottsbisexualbuddies.blogspot.com
DeleteJack Scott
Jack:
ReplyDeleteHave you ever shown your body? Knowing how you write, and knowing the condition of your heart, that would make any photo so much more real to your readers. I think we'd all be blessed!