Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Jack's Hot Guy's - January 1, 2013

Happy NEW YEAR guys. I'm not altogether sad to see 2012 end, but then again it has been a pretty good year for me and my family.

I'm feeling much better though I'm still working with the Doctor to get completely back to normal. Thanks to all of you who have taken time to wish me well.

It's starting off as a cold Winter for South Texas. Perhaps not cold by the standards of those of you in the northern U. S. but rather cool for us. Often we never experience freezing weather here in South Texas. We've has so much of it already this year, I've lost count of the number.

No matter how cold the weather might be in your area, the 100 guys that kick off 2013 should warm you up. I hope you enjoy them.

This grouping is a little different from the norm. They are in no particular order, and there are no captions. However, I feel quite confident you can caption the ones that appeal to you very quickly in your own mind!

Enjoy the first crop of guys for 2013!









































































































Hope you found a picture or two that turned you on for the New Year.

May 2013 be a great year for you and yours. Take time on a regular basis during the year to stop and smell the roses and to help out someone less fortunate than yourself.

Jack Scott

16 comments:

  1. Another great crop of pics...you have a knack for this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nate, there sure were some that turned me on.

    Glad you found some worth your while too.

    Jack Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Jack and best wishes for your continued energy on this and your other blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank your for the great set of pics! Happy New Year, and hoping you get well very soon! Phil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear your health is improving! I think I found somebody new to wash my truck...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to see you back to blogging, and much more happy to know that you feel better.
    I wish you a marvellous new year.
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack, thank you very much for your posts. Great to have you back! If my count is correct, I believe it is the 69th picture (the guy with the football and the navy blue cut-off mesh t-shirt) that got me the hardest. It immediately reminded me of when I was about 16 or 17 years old - in high school. My father came home one day and gave me cut-off mesh t-shirt just like that! (Except I think the sleeves were navy and the body - what there was of it, since it mostly exposed my torso - was white.) I was surprised because my dad never bought clothes for me, my mom did. And, honestly, I was really shy about wearing it because it seemed so overtly sexual! (Though I didn't verbalize that to my father, it just showed in my hesitance to wear it initially.) But my father insisted that he bought it for me to wear and I should wear it! So, I did - mostly just around the house at first. But eventually I also wore it in public too. I always felt my dad was very proud of me when he saw me wearing that cut-off mesh t-shirt. (Who knows, maybe he was even a bit turned on?! Because it was by far the most homo-erotic thing that happened between us.) I think he just wanted me to get over being overly shy and not be afraid to let others see me as a sexual person too. In the end, I loved wearing that cut-off mesh t-shirt. It always made me feel extremely sexy. And I'm sure it was amazing to see me as a pretty hot (if I do say so myself) 17 year old with an exposed torso like that and a huge bulge in the front of my jeans! The whole incident was strange and wonderful. But my father and I never really talked about it much at all. Still I am very grateful that he bought me that cut-off mesh t-shirt. Your picture brought back a lot of erotic memories! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jack! A very happy New Year. May 2013 see you keeping on improving and getting stronger as the days pass by. Another great selection of really hot men. I might steal one of them if you don't mind! Please know that you are very welcome to use any of the images that appear on my two sites. Rest up as much as you need to. Hugs, Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very happy new year to you, Jack! Hope you continue to get healthier. Thanks for providing all of us with such great collections twice a month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great set of pix. My favorite would probably be the man just before the waterfall shot, or the one 11 shots from the end. But then the man featured in the 4th through 8th photos from the end is dang near perfect, too.

    That was a nice memory that Anon. 9:24 shared.

    A mesh shirt like that has the value of cutting way down on the sun exposure to the shoulders, while letting the skin breathe.... Good to know that in his case, youth wasn't wasted on the young. Yet I never owned one, and would have been too self-conscious to have worn it.

    I suspect that it was not a homoerotic move on his Dad's part, but merely encouraging Anon to show off his assets a little bit, to impress the neighborhood girls or whoever else might be watching. Sometimes a father relives of bit of his vanished youth through his sons.

    Happy about your improving health, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Jack:

    Nice set of pix, as usual. My favorite in this set is the 29th shot (orange background) in which the two guys are unbuttoning each other's pants. Such a sexy, intimate act accompanied with anticipation. I can imagine both guys getting turned on along with increased breathing rates. Foreplay is a good part of the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jack and happy new year!
    I wish you health and strength to post as good stuff as you have up to now.
    I admit that I accidentally came across your blog yesterday. I scrolled it down till the very beginning and I downloaded a lot of your pics. You can imagine how great it was, because my hard-on didn't leave me a second alone. Being bisexual too, a lot of your thoughts are the same with mine. Thanks for sharing your thoughts besides your awesome pics with all of us.
    I immediately became one of your followers and I 'm gonna add you in my link list. So from now on we keep in touch.
    Hugs from Athens Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  13. would to see more african amerian pics...you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  14. THESE AR THE HOTTEST MEN I HAVE EVER SEE I GOT SOO HAR LOOKING AT ALL THIS MEAT

    ReplyDelete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott