It was such a mild winter here in Texas that even though it's only May 1st in a way it seems like the middle of summer. But what a Spring it has been! Probably one of the most beautiful Springs in recent Texas history. After the drought of last Summer, the winter months brought lots of rain to much of Texas setting up one of the best Spring wild flower shows we've seen in a long time.
Seeing what nature can do, along with a long streak of days in the mid to high 70's accompanied by mild breezes, inspired me to spend a lot of hours in my own yard seeing how close I can get to imitating nature's show. It has been a lot of fun for me to get out and get my hands dirty, and everything is coming along nicely.
Spring, of course, is the season of renewal and for many of us as men it is a season in which our thoughts turn a renewed sense of our sexuality and all that means to us as bisexual and gay men. I have lined up a great group of men I think you'll find worthy of your attention this Spring. But just to show you what nature has done this year in Texas, I'm starting off with a picture that was taken in the gentle rolling hills of Ellis County the first week of April. The flowers are called Bluebonnets and they are, for reasons you can imagine upon seeing the picture, the State Flower of Texas.
I hope you enjoy the wildflowers and the guys of May 1st!
 |
| A Field of Bluebonnets in Ellis County Texas |
 |
| The State Flower of Texas - The Bluebonnet |
 |
After the Blue and White of the Bluebonnet I Thought It Appropriate to Follow with Another of Nature's Beauties Clothed, or Rather Unclothed in Red (1) |
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 - 9
10
11 - 12
13
14
16 - 17
18 - 19
20
21
22 - 23
24 - 25
26
27
28
29 - 30
31
32
33
34
35
36 - 37
38
39
40
41 - 42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52 - 53
54
55
56
57
58
59 - 60
 |
| 61 |
 |
| 62 |
63
64
65 - 66
67
68
69
70 - 71
 |
| 72 |
 |
| 73 |
74
75
I hope you enjoyed the guys of May 1st. They sure did seem HOT to me. Let me know if they did to you.
Thanks to George Starzz for contributing some of the pictures for the May 1st post.
If you're new to the blog, remember new pictures are posted on the 1st and 15th of every month. I hope you'll spread the word about the great pictures here on BisexualBuddies Pictures Blog. I also would like it very much if you would consider following the blog. Just go to the upper right corner where follower icons are located and click to become a follower.
If you really appreciate the blog please cast a vote for it by clicking the "best blogs" icon near the top right side of the blog window.
I hope to see you back on May 15, 2012.
Jack Scott
My goodness gracious. First time to this site(and to blogging at all) and this site is the best I've found yet. Keep 'em coming!
ReplyDeleteHi Jack! Another outstanding post! Not sure just how you manage it! Love the Bluebonnets! They look a bit like what we call lupins, but to see whole fields of them is beautiful. And the men - wow! From that young uncut fisherman to the touch of leather, every facet of male sex seems to have been covered. I do hope that you are coping with your own health problems. Know that I am a long way away, but if I can in any way help please let me know. Hugs, Patrick.
ReplyDeleteHey LordPatrick I'll admit I wonder every month if I am going to manage it. But it always seems to come together though sometimes just before the deadline.
DeleteI'm glad you liked the Bluebonnets. I was hoping guys wouldn't think them out of place. You are right, they are a relative of the lupins.
Appreciate your kind wishes concerning my health. Had tests this week. All continues to be well, but I will be adding some new therapy in a few weeks. I'm hoping that goes well too. Therapies always come with side effects. I'm hoping to make it down your way at some point.
Jack Scott
Great set... as usual. I would DEFINITELY pick up the hitch-hiker in the pic above...lol
ReplyDelete-T
Jack, your eye for beauty is perfect.
ReplyDeleteMan, that D.O. (pic 5 and 6) has THE most beautiful dick I have seen in a long time. You have included an abundance of very handsome faces this time too. Thanks
ReplyDeleteYep I agree. It's a beauty. Glad you enjoyed seeing it.
DeleteGlad you liked the faces! Sometimes I find faces I just can't NOT post. Some guys tell me they enjoy imagining the rest of the guys anatomy.
Jack Scott
Hi Jack! What a way to open this month and you were right-on, this was one of the best years for wildflowers in quite a while. I grabbed my digital and hit the road toward Llano and beyond to capture some great scenes and great cowboys. And, the BBQ brisket along the way was truly Texas style.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great men you posted - they definitely got me horned-up and aching to lick some nice thick bones - cut or uncut and bury my face into some hot cowboy ass! You rock, bud!
marc/Austin TX
Love 21 !
ReplyDelete