Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Jack's Hot Guys - April 15, 2012

Well guys, it's April 15th. Tax man is demanding you have your taxes filed and in the mail ASAP. That's the bad news! The good news is April 15th is the middle of the month so the second installment of Jack's Hot Guys for April, 2012 has been posted below. I think you're going to like what you see.

I really appreciated the comments I received on the first of April. Some of you told me that the pictures caused you problems you were forced to take care of. I like to hear that for sure.

The good thing about you coming to this blog is you know that you are going to be seeing the very best and hottest pictures available on the internet. You don't have to wade through mountains of trash to get to the good stuff. Also, the pictures are here waiting for you when you have the opportunity to view them. They fit your schedule. They won't go away.

Enjoy the pictures, let me hear from you.

Jack Scott
































 




 



Hope you enjoyed the guys of April. Be sure to be back here on May 1, 2012 as soon after midnight as you can make it.They will be posted and waiting for you.

Tell your friends about the blog please. We had over 30,000 visitors in the last month but always room for more.


Jack Scott

7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed these to be sure. You have great eye for great looking guys. There is something unique and sexy about a naked man and his penis. I can't put it into words the same as I can for a woman but its there all the same. Thanks for the pics.
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ditto Jay's observations! I can't do without either one - they are so special in their very unique ways. I'm glad I have an eye and taste for both sides of beauty -- masculine, athletic and sensitive or soft, feminine and sensitive.

      marc
      Austin,TX

      Delete
  2. From the first to the last, a wonderful selection of extremely hot men - solo - and doing what men should do together (sex-play)! Thanks! You know that you can always use any image that you find on my blog! You are welcome! Hugs, Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great bunch of pictures! You certainly are on my wave length. I also like pictures of what men do together to pleasure each other. Each with a mouth full of penis in a 69. Yummm! Also guys kissing and caressing each other. Great!

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack,
    You have once again put together a great collection of photos. I know you are a true bisexual man and have only had a few long term buddies with whom you enjoyed your sexual attractions to men. Yet your images speak of such a deep fascination with male beauty and the wonders of our male sexual parts that it seems like an infatuation that must give you daily tingles and lots of triggered fantasies.

    Your few shots of guys doing 69 are among the most erotic I have ever seen of that position. The four guys in the shower is also a real powerful image. I know you keep your own actual sexual activities out of your blog, but if the pictures reveal what you like and what you enjoy doing yourself, then you must have had some intense and wonderful time with the special men in your life!

    I know this takes many of hours of time to do, and I benefit enormously as that means I just get to look at your rich harvest and use a few for my own blog- with all credit given to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set. My favorite is the furry guy in photo #22 (about halfway down). Would love to stroke that magnificent torso. 30 and 32 come very close; also Mr. Blue Eyes (26-28) and 45. The recliner in #23 is amazing as well. In terms of the smooth guys, it's hard to beat 36, 37 and the cowboy near the end. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jack This is about my sixth viewing and your pics are always GGGGREAT!!! Once again you have a FANTASTIC set of male pics! They are wonderful- ALL OF THEM I especially like the cowboy and the one right before him. But with 69ing being my favorite thing to do, you have marvelous pics of that sensual male activity - nothing quite like sucking another guy's cock while he sucks yours MMMMM Keep doing what you do best Darren

    ReplyDelete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott