Well it may be April Fool's Day but there are no tricks being played here. The guys for April 1st are as hot as they come. I hope you enjoy them all. There is something for just about everyone this April 1st. For my friend Mark in Florida I've included several shots of guy's backsides. I doubt that he'll be the only one to appreciate them. But the lead shots for this post are men in towels. If you're not already a member of a gym, these shots will make you want to go out and join one so you can get some exercise and see the guys in towels too. Enjoy the guys of April 1, 2012.
Welcome to the thousands of guys who have accessed this blog in the last week from ManPics. I hope you enjoy the guys of April and will consider becoming a regular viewer of Jack Scotts BisexualBuddies Pictures. The guys of May will be equally HOT! We'd love having you check in each month even after this blog listing rotates off ManPics "Suggested New Links" page. Thanks for checking us out. ~ Jack Scott
 |
| For Some Reason This Picture Gave Me An Instant Hard On! |
I hope you enjoyed the guys for April 1st, 2012. Remember to check back in on April 15th for the second half of the guys for April. Please tell your friends about this blog and consider becoming a follower of the blog if you haven't done so. Just click on the "Followers" link in the right hand column above.
Jack Scott
Ah Hell, are you kidding me? I'm going to hard for a week! I read your post on Frottage and it was excellent. I have the impression that I am going to be spending some time exploring your blog. My wife knows that I am Bisexual as do some of my friends but I have not had the chance to talk to other Bi men. A lot of the time I feel like I might be the only Bi-guy on earth. It sucks because I am into women but most people think that if your like men at all you are 100% gay. They don't want to hear anything that rejects this view. Thanks for being brave enough to write this blog.
ReplyDeleteJay
Hey Jay, glad you enjoyed the blog. I hope you enjoy the week long hard on too!
DeleteI look forward to hearing more from you.
Jack Scott
WOOF on all o fthese Men. I would lov eto be those towles around those me. I also want the tree hugger and the cowboy. You have gotten me HArd with your Men here. All of them are worthy of a fun time.
ReplyDeleteWOOF
Ray
Hey Ray, I hope you liked the cowboy pictures. I have so much trouble finding those.
DeleteThanks for the support.
Jack Scott
Another outstanding post! So many hot, hung and hairy men, also the smooth ones, of course. I was really taken by the "mature" man, with the ringed tit. Nice to see the older male! Would love to be the captain of that sailing ship!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Trust you are keeping in reasonably good health. Hugs, Patrick
Glad you enjoyed the April guys LordPartick.
DeleteYep had a checkup this week and they said the therapy is still shrinking the cancer tumors. Long as they are shrinking and not growing I'm real happy. I also feel extraordinary well.
Jack Scott
Thanks for these pics, Jack. I particularly get hard when there are two guys who obviously have some relationship and caring for each other. Two guys kissing does more than one handsome guy standing showing off his beautiful body and cock. Not saying that there is no appeal in that either, but just sayin'. I also find the pictures of guys in a "69" as very hot and stir it up.
ReplyDeleteBob
Yep, I agree with you fully Bob. I like the great action shots too.
DeleteGlad you found some you liked.
Jack Scott
Outstanding pics, Jack. The two guys in the '69' position near the top of the post got me instantly hard. How I remember that with another guy and his balls resting on my upper lip and nose. Damn... I miss that...
ReplyDelete-T
T, thanks for the comment. 69 is such a hot thing to do. I've always enjoyed it greatly.
DeleteI hope you get the chance to stop missing it and start enjoying it again.
Jack Scott
These are great. I especially like the two hairy bears just starting to kiss, one tongue reaching out to the other's mouth. First runner up is the African-American man with his arms over his head--I have real fetish for bushy underarms. Thank you for posting these.
ReplyDeletePerry
Perry, when I saw the picture of those two guys, I knew immediately they would be a part of the April 1st group. To say they are hot is a definite understatement.
DeleteGlad you liked them.
Jack Scott
I sure enjoyed the ones that leave a little to the imagination. Especially the hairy chests and cute butts. It take a variety of pictures to appeal to everyone. Seeing two guys kissing or otherwise getting it on still isn't my cup of tea but I know others might like it.
ReplyDeleteHey man, see the post by my friend Mark on my written blog at http://jackscottsbisexualbuddies.blogspot.com/2012/04/reconciliation.html
DeleteYou might enjoy it. I happen to know that like you, he likes the pics that leave something to the imagination.
Thanks for the comment and the support.
Jack Scott