Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jack's Hot Guys - March 15, 2012

Here in Texas the weather feels more like June than the middle of March. From what I see, it's that way over much of the country. That means many of us are going to be in for another hot summer. I don't look forward to that, but I hope you are looking forward to seeing the hot guys I've assembled for you for the middle of March.





























It's always difficult for me to find good pictures of cowboys. I run into a few, but most of them are not good or they've been around for ever. I had seen all the cowboy pictures below except the young man in the jeans. However they are good shots and I thought maybe some of you might not have seen them. For those of you who like hot cowboys, check out Ray's Cowboys Blog. You'll find in in my blog roll.










Most guys like to play or watch some kind of ball sports. Here in the good old USA Football is really king, but baseball and basketball are also big. Even if you don't particularly like ball sports, I hope you'll like the guys below who are posing with their balls.







































Sure hope you enjoyed the guys for the middle of March. Please tell your friends about the blog. If you haven't done so, please go to the top right of the page and find the list of guys who have chosen to follow this blog. I'd like for all of you to choose to add your online ID to the list of followers.

Check back on April 1, 2012 for more great pictures of hot guys. I promise, no April Fools Jokes.

Jack Scott



12 comments:

  1. I do understand about the weahter here in Dallas Texas. I have the AC on everyday now.

    I would love to get allot o fthese fine HOT blooded Men of you over the house for some fun and games. They make my mouth water big time. Great job here.

    WOOF
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the guys for the middle of March Ray.

      Yep, the guys for July and August are going to have to be sizzling to keep up with the Texas heat! Perhaps even to keep up with the Chicago heat the way its going this year.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  2. Thank you Jack for another outstanding post! Hot & hairy! hung & young! Love them all.

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were quite a few hairy guys this month. The close ups of the hairy chested guys made me drool. Hope they did the same for you.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  3. Jack - You Rock! You made the middle of my month! Thanks & Ride 'em Cowboys ~

    Lots of young Studs in town for SXSW - Film & Music (including The Boss - Bruce)

    Marc/Austin TX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep big times in Austin for South by Southwest. I hope you got in on some of the fun. I imagine 6th Street was buzzing along with the rest of Austin.

      Glad I made the middle of your month. Look forward to seeing you back on April 1st. Man it is coming up FAST.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  4. Jack
    As always, your crop of men is terrific. I really like the range of men you show, from nordic blond guys to swarthy hairy men, with a common attribute of having gorgeous bodies and beautiful cocks. Those sportish pics are a great turn on as well as the Texan guys - those of us outside the Lone Star State have that same sense of mystic about the cowboy that you do. I also appreciate you are one of the few men posting artful naked guy pictures that include at least a few o our non-Caucasian brothers.

    I will continue to mine your photos to illustrate the points on my own blog! Don't know where you find the time, and the goods, to do this monthly posting, but it is always a collection I look forward to viewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jason, glad you found so many things to like about the middle of March guys.

      I am particularly glad to hear the Texas mystique extends beyond the borders of Texas. The wife and I and some friends made it to the Houston Rodeo this year. It is one of the largest rodeos in the country and it was awesome this year. We had a lot of fun. There sure were some good looking cowboys and cowgirls around Reliant Park for the event.

      Mine away on the photos to illustrate your blog. I'll appreciate you letting guys who read your blog know where they can find others just like them twice a month.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Umm, is that drained as in energy or did you do something to drain off excess fluids?

      Just askin .

      Thanks for talking a look at the guys.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  6. I just came across your site. The pictures are grate. Reading about you was good too. I am a 32 year old Bisexual man happily married to a beautiful woman. I am looking forward to reading your blogs in more depth.
    Jay

    ReplyDelete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott