Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Jack's Hot Guys - March 1, 2012

On the February 15th I began the blog with a paragraph about Texas and Texans and posted what I thought at the time was a picture of the quintessential Texas Cowboy. I got an email with a picture attached last week that proved me wrong about my choice of quintessential Cowboy. 

So with the best intentions of setting the record straight about the quintessential Texas Cowboy, I begin the March 1, 2012 blog with a true Texas Cowboy's picture. I hope you agree that this Cowboy sums it all up.



This little Cowboy is obviously the quintessential Texas Cowboy. Here in Texas, a man who tries to act like a Cowboy when he really isn't a Cowboy, is said to be, "All hat and no cattle." This picture proves that this little cowboy obviously is NOT all hat and no cattle. With a big bull like that on his ranch, this Cowboy obviously has a good size herd of cows nearby.

You'll notice too that we start em out early in Texas with the essentials of life. What more could any Cowboy possibly need when checking out his prized bull than his boots and his hat?  Well that's right, nothin more at all.

**************
I'm glad you stopped by to get March started off well. I think we have a few pictures you'll find interesting. As always, I tend to post what I like and I like a variety of guys. 


I also keep an eye out for photographs that are unusual or interesting in and of themselves. All pictures come from the internet and are thought to be in the public domain. A photographer who finds a picture which he owns and has not authorized to be reproduced on the web can contact me via email and I will remove the picture immediately.

There is no particular theme for March. Just a lot of good looking guys. I hope you enjoy the guys that kick off March, 2012 for you.

Jack Scott











































































If you are one of the guys who are among the first to take a look at the March 1, 2012 picture blog, you may be the 100,000th viewer of this blog. For some of my blogging buddies who have attracted well over 1,000,000 the 100,000 mark is nothing at all; but I have to admit I'm proud of reaching that mark. I never dreamed I would see it much less see it so soon.

My sincere thanks to all my fellow bloggers who have helped out by featuring my blogs on the Blog Roll in their already well established blogs. I couldn't have reached all my viewers without you.

Thanks.

I hope all of you will tell your friends about my blog. I hope also that you'll look at the right hand column near the top of the blog and consider becoming a follower of the group. Becoming a follower actually doesn't mean much other than it is the only way that guys can see that other guys do enjoy my blog. When I tell you the blog has had 100,000 viewers, there is no way for the viewer to see that. It just comes to the blog owner in stats from Blogger.com.

I look forward to seeing you back here on March 15th for the second March installment of Jack's Hot Guys.

Jack Scott

9 comments:

  1. I don't know that I'm the 100,000th viewer, but I'm glad to contribute to that total! You certainly deserve the accomplishment. Your blog is always awesome! Thanks for repeatedly making my pants much tighter for the viewing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, hope you didn't let your pants stay tight too long.

      Glad to be of service.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Glad you found some things you like. There were some awesome guys if I do say so myself.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  3. First of all that cute little cowboy is totally cute.

    Now all of those others HOT Men. I lost count on which ones I want to play with in a big way. You have a nice collections of HOT Men here.



    WOOF
    Ray

    Congrats on all of the viewers you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the little Cowboy. He's something else.

      Glad to hear you lost count of the guys you liked. I know I couldn't handle em all, but I sure would like to give it a try.

      Jack scott

      Delete
  4. Well, jack, here it is the first day of March and you've managed to do it again - load us up with some hot masculine men to herald in the early days of spring. And, no better way to start the set than with a young wrangler checking out his herd of prime beef. With all hopes, he'll grow up to someday open another month for you, donned in the same gear (and maybe, we'll get to see his own prime beef & cowboy hangers). You sure know how to get a man all horned up, on such a fine day in the Texas hill country. All the best to you, sir!
    Marc
    Austin, TX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marc, always glad to hear from Austin. Glad you liked the little wrangler. He's a cutie for sure.

      Glad the mature hot guys got you horned up. Hope you took care of that problem.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  5. Congratulations Jack on reaching 100,000 views! You certainly deserve it. Another fantastic post to begin March. Love the little Texan! The rest of the men are a wonderful assortment of guys. Thanks, Patrick

    ReplyDelete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott