Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Jack Scott's Hot Guys - May 15, 2012

George Starzz has contributed a number of pictures to the May 15th blog. Thanks George for sharing the great pictures.

I hope you enjoy all the pictures in this blog post; but in particular, I hope you enjoy the collections of several pictures of a few very hot guys. Wait till you see Todd. Colby Taylor will also get your blood running hot. If you like working men, wait until you see Kekoa Nulu. Chris Wide is also featured with several pictures of his hot body.

I look forward to hearing from you if you liked these collections. Come to think about it, if you don't like them, I'd like to hear from you for sure to make sure you have a pulse.

Chris Wide (1)
2 - 3

4                                                                                   

6

7


8

9
10



13
14

15


18

19

20

21

22

23

24 - 25

26 - 27

28 - 29

30 - 31

32

33

34

35 - 36

37 - 38

39

40

41

42 -43


44

45 - 46

47

48

49

50

51

52

54

55

56

57

58

59

60 - 61

62

63

64 - 65

66

67

68 - 69

 70

 71

 72

 73

 74

 75

 76

77


78

 Todd 79 - 80

 81

 82

83

 84 - 85 

 86 - 87

 88 - 89

 90

 91 - 92

Colby Taylor  93 - 94

 95 - 96

 97 - 98

 99

 100 - 101 

 Kekoa Nulu 102



 102 

 104

 105

 106

 107

 108

 109

110

Thanks George for your contributions to Jack's Hot Guys - May 15, 2012. To all you guys who have taken a look at the pictures, I hope you'll be back on June 1st for the posting of the next collection. If you'd like to become a follower of this blog, please click to be a follower. See the current followers and the link to become a follower near the top of the blog's right side column.

Thanks to all of you for taking a look at my picture blog. I hope you'll tell your friends about it.

Jack Scott

4 comments:

  1. Jack:
    Damn you have this 75yo slut so turned on with the hot beautiful men my faorite is #66 couldn't stay in the edge mode any longer see this hor erotic shot and so I did ...shot all over......
    thank you
    Vince

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u for posting the Todd Morgan Pics
    Have a big ole woody for that fine piece of man
    keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris is yummmy..19 and 32 are the same Man. I loved him when I was a kid, jerked offed to that big head and uncut meat of his. I want to do things to that cock and still would love to do., The Vampire scene is one of my favorties. I wouldlove that to happen to me...Very HOT, 61 is truly a god, I would love to worship, 66 I like allot Love me some 18.


    WOOF
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack! What a superb collection of some of the hottest men one could imagine! Really you have outdone yourself. Great post! Many thanks! I feel something moving inside my trousers! It needs urgent attention. Hugs, Patrick.

    ReplyDelete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott