Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Jack's Hot Guys - February 1, 2012

Thanks to George Starzz and to KCGuy for contributions to the February 1st blog.













The dark headed guy on the right is Porter. I featured him in the January 15th post with the comment that he reminded me of a Buddy I use to have. KCGuy was kind enough to send me several more pictures of him. Thanks a million KCGuy. I hope all of you enjoy the pictures of Porter as much as I do. Here's to you Mike. Thank for the memories.









If Porter doesn't cause you a bit of reaction, I don't know what to say. Hope you enjoyed a second look.















I have a thing for athletes. Perhaps it is because I never was much of an athlete myself. Well, at least I wasn't good at ball sports and that was all there was in my little country school. I was good at things like water skiing, snow skiing and snorkeling. And I've always enjoyed hiking and camping. But athletic guys like the four below really get my attention.













I hope you enjoyed the hot guys for February 1st. If you did I'd appreciate you choosing to become a follower of the blog. I hope to see you back here on February 15th to see more hot pictures.

6 comments:

  1. WOOF on all of these fines and HOT Men. There are way to many for me to choice from. You do know how to make my horns stand up.

    WOOF
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoy them Ray. I never cease to be amazed at how beautiful the male figure can be.

    Jack Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. JS, I like your taste in men. Porter is a real catch. Thanks for pulling this together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the guys Paul. Porter is exceptional. He does it for me for sure.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  4. Another great post! Thanks! I agree with you - the male body is one of the great wonders of creation. Love the hairy guy under the great Kandinsky print! I'll have both please - the guy and the print! Thanks for the series of Porter in "action"! Yes! Athletes usually have great bodies, and, sometimes cocks to match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LordPatrick. Aw, so you like the hairy guys huh? As you can tell by what I post, I like both the hairy and the smooth guys.

      Glad you enjoyed the February guys.

      Jack Scott

      Delete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott