Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Jack's Favorite Guys - January 15, 2012

I almost always include a thank you to George Starzz for contributions at the top of each blog. George is the foundation I depend on for the Hot Guys he and I share with you twice each month. George always contributes a number of pictures to each blog and to thank him properly, I thought I'd do something different for January 15th.  I think every picture in this particular post except the ending picture was contributed by George. THANKS GEORGE! I appreciate you greatly and from the feedback I get, the guys who look at this blog appreciate you too!




********

I absolutely love getting feedback from you guys.  Almost 14,000 of you view the blog each month. I'd be in trouble if all of you decided to comment on the blog or contact me about it. I simply could not respond personally to that many people, but I sure would like to  hear from as many of you as possible.

On this post I've decided to do something new. I have included a caption above each picture. The caption tells you something about why I chose to post the shot for you. And to tell you why I chose to post that particular shot, I have to tell you a little bit about myself. I hope you enjoy the captions. If you do, I'd like to hear from you. If you don't, I'd like to hear from you too.

I couldn't possibly use the caption format all the time and I don't think any of you would want me to. It would get old and detract from the pure art of the shots, but I thought once in a blue moon or so it might be something some of you would enjoy. Let me know if I'm right or wrong about that. This is YOUR blog. I just post it.

Thanks guys. I really mean that in the most humble of ways.

Jack Scott

****************

Every once in a while, I come across a group of pictures that just sets me on fire. The Baker's Dozen (13 pictures) that follow is such a group. Thee two young men, Porter & Ash) truly light my fire.

A few years ago I had the good fortune to be involved in a threesome. We met on a fairly frequent basis at a local Motel in Houston. Actually we met frequently enough that the lady at the dest got to where she recognized me when I'd check in and automatically give me our favorite room. On the times when we couldn't get together for a while she'd say, "Welcome back, we've missed you." There was no doubt she knew what was going on in room 106, but she was pleasant and took my cash.

One of the threesome was less that half my age and one of the most beautiful guys I have ever know. He is magnificent out of bed and indescribable in bed. I'll call him Mike.  He is an administrator at one of the well known Universities here in Houston. The darker haired guy in the group of pictures below reminds me of Mike in his perfection. Mike has a little more hair than this guy and it is the type of hair that did not curl but hugs his chest and stomach and treasure trails down to his wonderful cock and heavy balls. Like the guy in the picture, Mike always has a dark 3 day growth of beard, but it is not irritating stubble. It caressed my skin like the hair on a baby's head and felt absolutely wonderful.

Mike was an awesome and talented lover and he could kiss like no one else I've ever kissed, male or female. When he kissed me, he simply consumed me. His mouth and his tongue had a texture I have never experienced before or after.

The guys in these pictures are obviously having fun and man did we have some fun times with Mike. He was and is an awesome guy. Thanks for the memories Mike.














I think it's great that gay and bisexual guys can now serve openly in the United States Armed Forces. The guy on the left below is perhaps a little more open than one could actually be on duty; but I, for one, sure do enjoy the view. The guy on the right is simply male perfection in my eyes.


When I'm with my buddy one of my favorite parts of the experience is when we are undressing each other. As I undress him slowly while running my hands over his body, I can feel both his body and mine begin to respond. By the time I unzip his fly and pull out his cock it is erect and leaking pre cum. I drop to my knees and consume the pre cum and then finish undressing him.


From the moment he unfastens my belt, I am on fire. I can't wait for what is in store, yet I never want it to end - slow and easy is so erotic to me. The picture below brings so many memories alive.


I'm a sucker for good looking guys letting it all hang out in the great outdoors. I sure wouldn't mind sucking this guy right in the middle of this creek.


I'm also a sucker for guys who have a rugged yet inviting look in a rugged backdrop. This guy below fits my bill perfectly.


Guys can get too muscled for my taste and the two guys below are on the verge of getting into that category, yet the ruggedness of the pose on the left below is VERY appealing to me. The menacing yet come and get it look on the face of the guy on the right is awesome. 


I've seldom met a cock I didn't like, big or small or medium. But I have to admit I like the big ones best. My first buddy and I were sexual partners for 10 years. He had the biggest cock I have ever personally seen. It is a magnificent thing and could he use it! The guy below has a great cock and an All American look that really appeals to me.


There is nothing I like better than finding a picture of two guys who are obviously the intimate friends working together on some project.  This picture is perhaps a little contrived but nevertheless a great example of the type of shot that rings my bell. These guys may be working now, but I can well imagine what they are going to be doing when the work is done!!


A picture of a great looking guy naked in bed with tussled hair will get me every time. If he has a beautiful and inviting face and an uncut cock as the guy below does he hooks me good!


This type of shot is common, but I personally never get tired of seeing them. Being a blogger and  the Moderator of a Yahoo Group, I'm often asked what I look like and what my cock looks like. Guys that have been reading and looking at my blogs and participating in my groups for a while build up a mental picture of me. Most of the time it's wrong, unfortunately. Sometimes someone hits it pretty much on the mark. I put a picture like this of mine and my buddies cocks in the picture section of my BisexualBuddies Group just so I could tell guys there was a picture of me on line. This is not the picture, but it could be if one of the cocks was a little thicker.


One of my best friends lives here in Houston. He happens to be 36 years younger than me. When we first met though BisexualBuddies Group, he lied to me about his age and told me he was older. I believed him because he was so mature in his writing and in this thought patterns. He's one of the most remarkable men I have ever met.  We meet almost every week and after spending a great deal of time with him, I still can't believe he is so young chronologically and yet so wise. He's wiser than most men are at my age. He's a simply awesome and amazing young guy. He doesn't look anything like the guy below, but he's even more handsome with dark hair and a much more muscular body. Aw, to be young again and know what I know now.


Gym shots like this will get me every time. I go to the gym twice a week and have for years. Lifetime Fitness Gyms are wonderful places. Just the atmosphere at Lifetime Fitness keeps me coming back, and yes, there are some awesome guys around there. In all my years of going to the gym, I've only seen one guy who was sporting an erection, but I've seen hundreds who I'd like to see sporting one like the guy below.


As I said, great looking guys or guys next door types who are outdoors and involved in something sexual get me every time. Couple of my best online friends are avid cyclist. Here's to you guys. You know who you are.


What bisexual or gay Texan wouldn't appreciate the cowboy below? I've always been into Cowboy shots. Good ones though are extremely rare. Most are far too contrived and have nothing whatsoever in common with a real Texas Cowboy. This one does. When I was in Junior High and High School, my best friend was a real cowboy. He and his family lived on a huge ranch. His home sat on the side of a rolling hill above a lake. It was a magnificent home. The ranch itself spread out over many square miles. A river ran through several sections of the ranch (a section is an area of land that is 1 square mile or 640 acres) and in other sections there were lakes and ponds. Some sections were grassland and others were wooded. Much of it was just range land. It was a working ranch, but it was a boy's paradise - riding our horses bareback (both we and the horses bare except for the bridles on the horses), sitting on the bank of a pond or lake naked while fishing, or just playing in one of the barns. Whatever the desire, whenever and where ever the mood struck (and at that age it struck often), the fun we had was a great thing and a memory that if vivid even nearly 50 years later.


This picture below gets me excited for two reason. Since I was 6 years old I've been sucking the cocks of my friends and they have been sucking mine. Some of them, like Mike whom I mentioned above have been literally able to send me into an out of body experience. Or maybe its like he made me feel like I was nothing but a big throbbing, leaking cock that finally exploded into sated exhaustion.


The other reason I like this picture is because the guys are wet. I guess pictures of wet good looking guys make me remember skinny dipping with the guys when I was a young man. It was such a "boy" thing. One I'm afraid far too few young men experience today.


What is there not to like about the young man on the massage table below? I have a massage therapist here in Houston who has become a friend. He can make my body sing along with certain parts of it doing other things too. This guy's face is what I call the face of the guy next door. His body and his cock are awesome. If you've never experienced an erotic massage by a master massage therapist, find one and get it done.


Don't you love it when some guy just jumps out and grabs hold of you before you know what's happening. Such is the case with my young buddy I talked about above.



I hope you've enjoyed this captioned version of Jack's Favorite Guys for January 15, 2012. I sure hope you'll tell your friends about the blog and I  hope you contact me and tell me if you liked the captioned format or not. You can email me at westhoustonguy47@yahoo.com for you can simply click the comment link below and leave a comment here on the blog.

I hope to see you back here on February 1, 2012 for more of my favorite hot guys.

Although 14,000 of you look at this blog each month only 76 of you have become followers. It would be a magnificent thing if all 14,000 of you became official followers. I hope you'll consider becoming a follower. You can follow under any Google ID and you can follow publicly or anonymously. Just click on the sign up link above on the right side of the pictures.

Thanks again George for the great pictures you share with me and the thousands of guys who look at this blog. It would be  much harder to do without you.

Jack Scott

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sharing in the captions. It is very instructive and illuminating. The pics, like you say, are superb. Espcially at one with you in what you say about the cowboy link and the effect of starting out with guys in pants and getting them out of them. Love those jeans in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Westernstock, I'm glad to hear you liked the captions. I enjoyed creating the captions.

      I certainly couldn't do it all the time, as I said, but it seemed to me to be something that would be a good twist.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  2. Jack i love the gym showerroom too i love checking out all the other men soaping up their cocks and asscracks and watching how they clean their cocks especially the uncircumcised men watching them skin themselves back to clean under their foreskin and i have always loved the big long thick cocks too the bigger the better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to the gym just after noon yesterday. When I was getting dressed after my workout and shower a young man came out of the shower. He was stunningly beautiful. I think my tongue was hanging out.

      I was at the sink shaving and watching him in the mirror as he toweled off and got dressed. At one point he caught my eye. I'm not bold enough to hold eye contact in that situation, but I'd have liked to have held much more than just eye contact.

      He was simply an unbelievably handsome guy. I guess I consider the eye candy at the gym payback for the hard work.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  3. Hey! This is my first time to your blog! I jumprd here from BLM. I enjoyed you captions. It saw more like story telling. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pulsbeat, always glad to hear that the kindness of my fellow bloggers in promoting my blog has resulted in new guys finding my blog.

      I enjoy BLM a great deal myself.

      I am glad you liked the captions. They seemed to have gone over well. You'll see more of them from time to time.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  4. Thank you Jack for another wonderful post! Your choice of men is fantastic! I love them all. The captions are certainly an insight into your sex life with other men, and reveal your likes. Thanks for that also. I read about your illness on your other site. I do really feel for you and what you must be going through. I hold you in my thoughts and prayers. Should you ever see a photo on my blog that you would like to use, please feel free to download it and use it. Hugs, Patrick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LordPatrick, the outpouring of good wishes, concern and prayers from guys here in my blogs and groups has been utterly astounding to me. To say I appreciate it all is wholly inadequate on my part.

      I don't know what the future hold. Of course none of us do, but I plan on reaching out to guys as long as I can with hopes that guys will pay it forward and reach out to others.

      The life we lead is not easy and there is always someone needing help or reassurance.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  5. bob was here. Thank God he brought some tissues...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That you needed tissues is the best complement I could get Bob. I assume the tissues were for your eyes .

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  6. Loved the captions, Jack. They added a refreshing change to the pictures. Nice looking guys. Had a wonderful morning myself with a couple of friends today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow DL, a couple of friends. That can be a great thing. The threesome with Mike and Nick was an awesome thing for me.

      It's really great when 3 guys just click and everything falls into place.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  7. This is my frist time to your blog. I have to say yo uhave allot of HOT Men here. I wished I could make up my mind on which one I would love to play with. There are several I would love to play with.
    Very HOT.

    WOOF
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking a look Ray. Glad you found the guys to be hot and interesting to you.

      As I mentioned, I've got a thing for cowboys, so I enjoy your blog greatly.

      I hope you'll drop by again.

      Best wishes.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  8. Thanks, Jack. Lots of material for fantasies with these hot guys. I do like the captions. They add a nice dimension.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob. I appreciate the feed back on the captions.

      Much to my surprise I have had not negative comments on them. I may try to use them from time to time.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  9. Holy hotness batman! Especially the very top picture. I'm off to the bathroom! Whew!

    ReplyDelete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott