Sunday, January 01, 2012
7 comments:
It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.
My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.
It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.
I look forward to hearing from each of you.
Jack Scott















































What a wonderful post to start 2012! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLots of beauty there to start the new year. And I hope you have a happy one.
ReplyDeleteJack, thanks for all the work you do in putting together your pics. I find we have remarkably similar taste in men. You are yourself a man who has led a truly bisexual life, but it is clear you have an eye for the erotic beauty of the male body, and for the intimate actions of two men having passionate sexual pleasure. Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteI like your taste in men. No twinks, but more handsome, mature guys who are still hung in the average to larger ranger.
ReplyDeleteHello, I recently came across your blog and enjoyed it. I have added a link to your blog on mine. If you are interested, could you please return the favour?
ReplyDeletehttp://daily-hunks.blogspot.com/
love the picsespecially the men with foreskin and the men who shave their cocks balls and ascracks clean i'am clean shaved ass balls and trimmed bush and i get alot of stares at the gym shower room especially with my long foreskin overhang!
ReplyDeleteThere are some truly beautiful men on here. I like the comments you left and why you picked them. One of the things I liked were some of the men with cocks in the medium range. Large cocks are not bad by any means but I just like cocks in the middle area. I have to say of all the guys on here my two favorites were the one that reminded you of your pal Mike and the very first guy. I looked at him for a good while.
ReplyDeleteJay