Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jack's Favorite Hot Guys - December 15, 2011

A BIG TEXAS HOWDY TO YOU! Glad you stopped by. I've got some awesome pictures lined up below for you. 


Last week my wife and I were invited to a social affair in Austin, Texas. Most of the men there were real cowboys and were joined by their girlfriends or wives. Everyone was dressed in their best. Cowboy boots, western shirts and Stetson hats were the norm. 


Some of the top rodeo champions in the nation were there from places like Oklahoma, New Mexico, Wyoming and Montana as well as Texas of course. In addition to the rodeo cowboys, some of the guys who raise and provide bucking stock for rodeos all over the nation were there; and I also had the pleasure of meeting one of the best known rodeo announcers in the country.


My wife enjoyed the occasion because real Cowboys are real gentlemen. They are true athletes and they lead a rough life. A cowboy can get old quickly on the back of a bucking bronc or a mad bull, and they can be rough in their demeanor and their language, but never around women. The night began with a public invocation and in unison every Stetson came off and was held over the cowboy's heart. 


Every time my wife was introduced to one of the cowboys, he would immediately tip his hat and say, "Pleased to meet you mame." It made her night.


Later in the evening, a band began to play and cowboys and their ladies were scootin their western boots around the dance floor. No real cowboy has ever had a dance lesson, but all real cowboys are a self-confident and independent breed and they have no fear of the dance floor. Each of them does his own thing and his lady somehow manages to follow him in what ever step he's leading.


One of the younger cowboys there looked very much like the young man pictured above. I sure would like to have seen him minus his western shirt to see if the resemblance extended to his abs!


I hope you enjoy a look at my favorite guys of December. Over 8000 guys stopped by for a visit last week, but there's always room for others. Please tell your friends about the blog. 


If you haven't done so already, why not click to become a Follower. I'd sure be glad to have you drop by on a regular basis. 


Thanks to George Starzz and S Hill for contributions to this post.


Jack Scott














































 




































The End - For Now

The next Jack's Hot Guys blog post will be January 1, 2012 at 12:05 AM to celebrate a brand new year! I hope to see you there and I hope you'll tell all your on line friends about my blog. 

If you haven't yet done so, I hope you'll take time to become a follower of my blog. Just click "Join This Site" in the right hand column of the blog near the top.

10 comments:

  1. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

    A delicious assortment of handsome men for sure!!!

    Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!!! :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those wet men and that oiled up muscle-god Robert Van Damme! Thanks for linking to my blog, bud! You da' best! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent once more! You never cease to amaze with you fantastic array of hot, hung, hairy men. Congratulations on another wonderful post. Hugs, Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very excellent post! So many I'd love to mosey on up to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. again such a joy to see the beauty and lust of men in such an inviting way.
    Hope you have happy holidays an all my best wishes for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And how do u know they are bisexuals???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Antonio, I doubt seriously that they are all bisexual men. More than likely many are straight, some are homosexual and some are bisexual.

    More than likely, many of the men whose pictures I post are or want to be professional models. They are paid for posing nude or nearly nude because their bodies are so beautiful.

    Also in today's economy many are probably letting themselves be photographed simply because they have a great body and need the cash.

    Luckily, whatever their sexuality, we get to enjoy them.

    Jack Scott

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Blog. The pictures are great.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry to see this so late!

    Nice. A great collection! You and I would have a great time sharing the eye candy over a few drinks--I wish I could make that happen, but the miles just keep us apart.

    Your time at the rodeo sounds like a lot of fun. Cowboys have a league of sexiness that's all their own--they make me swoon. But I don't think that would go over well at a real rodeo--how frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am working my way back wards over all the sexy pics I have not seen yet. I am enjoying it greatly. It's so strange to know that there are real men out there that are not gay but enjoy other male bodies. Thanks for making it possible to see.
    Jay

    ReplyDelete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott