Thursday, December 01, 2011
Jack's Favorite Hot Guys - December 1, 2011
6 comments:
It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.
My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.
It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.
I look forward to hearing from each of you.
Jack Scott


























































































































































What a magnificent post! What a wonderful way to begin December! Thanks a million times! Hugs, Patrick
ReplyDeleteThanks Patrick. I'm glad you found some guys you liked. Coming from you "magnificent" is high praise indeed.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let you know we closed out November having hosted almost 29,000 guys to Jack Scott's BisexualBuddies Pictures. Our all time visits topped the 50,000 mark this week. I never dreamed the blog would see that kind of success, and you are one of the great bloggers who helped make it possible by adding my blog to you blog roll. Thank you so much!
Best wishes for the Advent and Christmas season.
Jack Scott
No 10 could do a push up on me anyday. Thanks for the pics
ReplyDeleteWonderful Blog. Great pictures. Very well done. Thank you.
ReplyDeletegreat ans exiting set
ReplyDelete1.) I LOVE CUM SHOTS!!!!
ReplyDelete2.) Chains and tattoos are HOT!!!
3.) G0 Asia!!
Jay