Thanks to George Duke of Fort Lauderdale and to S Hill for contributions to the November 1st Album.
Tuesday, November 01, 2011
Jack's Favorite Hot Guys - November 1, 2011
Thanks to George Duke of Fort Lauderdale and to S Hill for contributions to the November 1st Album.
4 comments:
It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.
My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.
It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.
I look forward to hearing from each of you.
Jack Scott







































































Another excellent selection of hot men, beautiful cocks and interesting interaction! Thanks! Love them all, but #1 really caught my eye! By the way, should you ever wish to use any of the photos on my site feel free to do so. Hugs, Patrick
ReplyDeleteYou show great taste in your selection!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the feedback LordPatrick.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you appreciated guy #1. From the moment I first saw his picture, I knew he would be the lead for one of my picture blogs.
As it turns out, I'm not the only one who was impacted by him. I think I have had more comment on him than on any guy whose picture I have posted.
Thanks for all your support.
Jack Scott
Westernstock, thanks for your support.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I can claim to have good taste in men or not but I sure can assure you that its fun to put together the picture blog and get response from the guys who see it.
Thanks.
Jack Scott