Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Guys of November 15th

Thanks to all of you who continue such great support of my blog. I appreciate it greatly. The Guys of November 15th will be posted tonight at 12:05 am. I think you'll find some pictures that turn you on. The pics represent the best the internet has to offer.

I hope you consider becoming a follower of the blog if you haven't already done so. I'd appreciate you telling your on line friends about the blog.

Jack Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott