Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Jack's Favorite Hot Guys - October 15, 2011

A special THANKS to Artistry of Male blog for listing Jack Scott's BisexualBuddies Pictures in its Blogs of Distinction list this week, and a special welcome to the more than 1000 of you who have visited Jack Scott's BisexualBuddies Pictures blog as a result of that listing. I hope you find you like it here and will consider becoming a regular Follower of my blog. New pictures are posted on the 1st and 15th of each month. Enjoy the guys pictured here. I'd like to hear from you. Leave me a comment at the bottom of the picture gallery.


Thanks to S. Hill and Nick Thomas for contributions to this album.










































We've All Been There!











Road Hazard - I Should Be So Lucky!








 

The next album of Jack's Favorite Hot Guys will be posted November 1, 2011. Be sure to be here and to tell your friends.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Beautiful! Fantastic! All these hot men! Congratulations! Hugs, Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. LordPatrick, I appreciate the great feedback for the October 15h post. I am picking up a lot of traffic from your blog, Visions of Penis and appreciate that too.

    Jack Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear AOM readers followed us over here. Great images you've collected -beautifully displayed. Thanks for all your HARD work. Literally and Figuratively. ; ) Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack,
    My compliments to you and your contributors! Incredible photos!
    Jake

    ReplyDelete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott