![]() |
| New Zealand's South Island, Dunedin hosts the All Blacks and Wales rugby Test at Carisbrook before a crowd of 2,500 fans |
![]() |
| New Zealand's South Island, Dunedin hosts the All Blacks and Wales rugby Test at Carisbrook before a crowd of 2,500 fans |
![]() |
| Liam |
![]() |
| Liam |
I hope you enjoyed the guys of October. Please tell your on line friends about this blog site. Look for the next album of hot guys on October 15, 2011.










































































Fantastic post! OMG! WOW! WOOF on all these hot men! I'll add you to my blog roll tonight!
ReplyDeleteExtraordinary men! Great pics.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on a magnificent collection of hot pics. You sure succeeded in your aim to send a tingle down my cock!
ReplyDeleteJack - You have fantastic taste in men, and have a gallery of gorgeous mostly professionally posed pics. How do you find the time to do this? What a great collection so far!!
ReplyDeleteLordPatrick, man I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the guys of October. I have a lot of fun searching for the photos and building the layouts.
ReplyDeleteI for sure appreciate you add JackScottsBisexualBuddiesPictures to your blog roll. There is no doubt your doing so will increase viewers to the blog by many fold.
Thanks again.
Jack Scott
KCGuy, I am so glad you found the Guys of October extraordinary. I have to admit I thought they were too. Each month I worry if I can find guys for the following month that will live up to the challenge.
ReplyDeleteSo far I think I've been able to do that.
Thanks again.
Jack Scott
Westernstock, I appreciate your description of the Guys of October and I'm for sure glad that a few of them sent a tingle down your cock! That's a great thing.
ReplyDeleteOne friend of mine here in Texas told me just seeing the guy in the blue water soaked shirt made him cum.
I appreciate for sure your adding both my blogs to your blog roll. I'm sure it will help get the word out to new viewers.
Thanks again.
Jack Scott