Hot Guys
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10 - 11
12
13
14
21 - 22
23 - 24
25
26 - 27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 - 39
40
41
42
43
44 - 45
46
47
48
49
It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.
My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.
It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.
I look forward to hearing from each of you.
Jack Scott
Glad you're feeling better, Jack. And, I hope things continue to improve. Great group of photos again - you certainly haven't lost your touch!
ReplyDeleteThanks Pat. I appreciate your support very much. Compared to where I was a month ago, I'm doing great.
DeleteJack Scott
Hot guys on a cold morning in January!!! A wonderful experience to begin the new year!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better, and appreciate the effort you make each posting for us...It takes a lot of devotion and hard work!!! THANKS
Thanks silvereagle. I never really considered it work, but I admit, when I wasn't feeling good it was work. However I continue to enjoy it.
DeleteAt my stage in life I like the pictures more as art than as sexual objects. The human body in both males and females sure can be beautiful.
Jack Scott
As always Hot Hunky guys in some great posses. Thanks jack I should be able to jack off to these guys until the next offering. Hope you are feeling well.
ReplyDeleteHey Mark, good to hear from you. Glad you found some guys that encourage wood for you.
DeleteStay warm.
Jack Scott
So pleased to hear that you are feeling better, Jack. Just take good care, rest up as you need to, and post if/when you feel up to it. A wonderful post! Great guys all of them. Patrick
ReplyDeletePatrick, appreciate your caring words. Believe me, I do take it easy. My body demands it. I sleep about 12 hours a day and work at anything I do in short periods followed by short periods of rest.
DeleteI guess some people would like that, but I am too much a Type A person to appreciate the slow pace. I'd like to be going much much faster. But I appreciate being able to go, even if it is at a slow pace.
Jack Scott
#34 - such HIGH DEFINITION !!! Beautiful eyes and kissable lips!
ReplyDeleteAnother great set of pics Jack. Thankyou for taking the time to put them together. So pleased you are feeling better than you were. Your blog and words of wisdom are great for a Bimarried man like myself.
ReplyDeleteThankyou and I wish you a good 2014.
Big hug from the UK.
Mike. happybiker2001@yahoo.co.uk
Hey, Jack,
ReplyDeleteNew to this blog, will subscribe for sure. There are many options for guys like us to get our "pic fix." I just looked through the last six months of your postings, and I can tell you there is NOTHING as consistently good as yours. WHY? well, you're heard it all before, but I'll reiterate. You have great taste, and you are willing to put in the time it takes to make each bi-monthly installment a sizzling, provocative and artistic achievement. You are doing the work so that we don't have to, and I appreciate it more than I can say. Happy New Year, and thank you. --Alex
AlexThagoon@yahoo.com
Very good post ! (My blogs : http://gaywankers.blogspot.fr and http://gayporncum.blogspot.fr)
ReplyDeleteinteresting pics. some not interesting but some made me hot.
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone have password access to the blog? We'd like to add an Obit to the top. Jack was a gracious guy and it would be nice to see him remembered.
ReplyDeleteIf you comment, here, I'll get notified.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Men🍭
ReplyDelete