I'm half way around the world from sunny warm Houston and it's colder than shit here. Snow, snow and more snow with lows in the teens and highs in the 20's and 30's. Rough on a Southern boy.
But through the magic of modern computers and the world wide web, I'm happy to bring you 50 pictures of some very hot guys. Maybe if its cold where you are, they will get you warmed up.
I love cowboy pictures. I guess it's part of my Texas heritage. It's probably because my best friend in junior high and high school was a cowboy too, and a good looking one at that. His family had a huge ranch with a river running through it. It was so big that although we spent a great deal of time riding our horses around it, I ever even saw the west half of it. I'm sure it was a pretty as the western half where there were lakes and rolling hills and meadows down by the river. He and I had a lot of fun over the years on that ranch. It is one of my great childhood memories. It has always seemed hard for me to find decent cowboy pictures. Ray of Ray's Cowboy blog up in Dallas never seems to have trouble finding great cowboy shots, but I swear I don't know how he does it. But since he does do it somehow, I usually end up getting my cowboy fix by looking at his blog. But this month, I did stumble on to a great layout of Robert Proctor. I don't know if he's a real cowboy or not. I doubt it, but the shots of him are well done and he's a good looking guys, so I hope you enjoy seeing the layout. I hope Ray hasn't already featured him <grin>.
A viewer wrote to me recently telling me how much he liked my picture blog, but said he'd like to see some black guys featured. I happened to run on to two hot black guys pictures and am sharing them with you on this post.
I'll be home in time to post the March 15th blog. Hope to see you all back to view that post.
Hot Black Guys
1
 |
| 2 |
3
4
5
Ricardo
6
7/8
9/10
11/12
13
14
15
Robert Proctor
16
17/18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25/26
27/28
29/30
31/32
33/34
35/36
37/38
39/40
41/42
43/44
45/46
47
A Guy in the Woods
48


49/50
Well that's the 50 for March 1, 2013 guys. Hope some of them gave you hard feelings. I do hope you'll mention the blog to your friends.
Stay safe guys. See you on March 15th.
Jack Scott
Positively awesome! And, of course, extra Bravos!! for the guy with the books!
ReplyDeleteGreat selection once again.
ReplyDeleteJust to let you know that I have had to start a new blog as blogger would not let me into my old ones when I changed providers.
MORE OF THE SAME
pjsmsc@blogspot.com.au
Hugs, Patrick