Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Jack's Hot Guys - February 15, 2013

I'm always looking for and thinking about ways to keep this picture blog fresh and exciting because I know that porn is a very perishable commodity. Porn is like most of the things that season our lives. The effect of the seasoning can wear off if it is overused. If one sees too much porn it can get stale and unexciting quickly.

In this post I am doing something I'm never done before to add a new twist. Some of you are, I hope, going to like it. Some of you, I know are going to hate it. We'll see which side prevails.

Do you recognize this guy? I hope you said yes because he was the lead picture in the February 1st, 2013 post. His name is Kris Evans. I told you in the last post you would see more of him and so you shall in this post because Kris and another hot guy, Andrea, are the only to guys in this post.

Kris and Andrea are, in some ways, not typical of the guys I try to post here. You might pass either of them on the sidewalk and not take a second look. But get their clothes off and if you don't notice them, you must be blind.

I hope you enjoy seeing the very close and extended look at both Kris and Andrea. They are the type of guys that might live down the street from you or that you might see at the gym and they are hot.

Andrea at the Beach

 1



2-3

 4

 5



6 - 7

 8

 9























     


10 - 11

























    12 - 13
























       14 - 15

 16

 17

 18

 19

 20

 21

 22

 23

Kris Relaxing at Home

 24

 25 - 26

 27

 28

 29

 30

 31

 32 - 33

 34 - 35

 36 - 37

 38

 39

 40

 41

 42

 43

 44 - 45

 46

 47

 48

 49

 50

 51

 52 - 53

 54

 55 - 56

 57

 58

 59 - 60

Well the layouts of Kris and Andrea ran a little long so I gave you 10 bonus pictures on this post. I hope you enjoyed all of them.

As always I enjoy hearing from you if you enjoyed the post. I hope you'll tell your friends about it; and for sure, I hope you'll be back at 8:00 a.m. on March 1st to see the first posting of the guys for March.

Jack Scott

14 comments:

  1. I've seen the entire photo shoot of Andrea before - but it's always a pleasure to revisit them!

    Kris' - I've seen random pics from this but never the entire thing.

    Both are stunning! Thanks, Jack!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both very handsome guys. I'm glad you feel they are worth a second look.

      As always, thanks for viewing, and thanks for your comments.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed this layout. It is nice to see a set of photos of two atractive men like this. As a photographer, I think it helps with a set of pictures to really see who a person is. Hope you do this again. Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave, glad you enjoyed the layouts. I'll do it again every once in a while when I find good layouts.

      Jack

      Delete
  3. Certainly two very sexy young men. Kris has a magnificent cock and shows it off very well. Great post! Trust things are going along steady for you health wise. Thanks, Patrick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patrick, glad you enjoyed Kris' attributes.

      I am doing well. Recent tests indicated that everything is still pretty much under control. They did start me on a new medication to try to keep the upper hand in for a while longer.

      Jack

      Delete
  4. Jack, I love this site and all that it has to offer and while these two sets of photos are very nice to look at, I am a man who likes the varied selection I have come to love on this site. I am in no way disagreeing with the men above, as sets do have there place from time to time, I just love to see the male body in many different forms. There is so much to what attracts me to a man's body, it can be as simple as the look captured in his eyes and their color or the way he presents his body for me to enjoy compared to the other guys or the tone of his skin against the color of his body hair, and with a selection of many different men comes the excitement of what each of the photos has to offer me.

    And while there are very few men, in all of your collection, which you have blessed us with, that I would not enjoy being with in a bed with, each man has his own special attraction to me; and thus the love for variety. Then there are the select few that just about take my breath away as I bath my aching eyes in the look of their amazing bodies and their presentation of themselves to me.

    Again, I am so thankful for all you do and for the super great gourps of photos you put together for all of us men to enjoy but I just wanted to put my two cents in here and vote for the former format over this one, at least for a standard of format.

    Thanks,

    Den

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Den, thanks for the comments. I understand what you're saying completely. The layouts are just a switch to keep it interesting. We'll be back to 50 of so different men quickly.

      Jack

      Delete
  5. Fantastic...Kris is a beautiful man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jack, first, I am so grateful you are feeling better and have given us another great set of photos. I know it must be time consuming to search and put together the blog to have ready for us on time, when you have a full life of events to attend to.

    I too love the many poses each model assumes so that in the end, we get to enjoy the detail as an artist and photographer does. I recall my bohemian days as a model in a life drawing class at SMU and then at graduate school in Austin. Those jobs provided a few dollars for us starving students! So each time I study your finds I remember the fun days of being free and going to school! All the best, cowboy! Marc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, a model huh? I envy you. That must feel pretty good to be handsome enough to pose for a bunch of art students.

      Glad you enjoyed the layouts.

      Jack

      Delete
  7. Two of my favourite models. Whilst they are not new sets it is still nice to have a second (and even third) look at two handsome men. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! # 31 and 51 would be my faves but great looking guys.
    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT!!! Like seeing the two handsome guys with the full spotlight on them so to speak....and certainly enjoy seeing their manhoods (magnificent for sure!!) in various stages of happiness.....gee, they are real mean at all times, that is sometimes soft and flacid, and sometimes firm and ready!!!

    Glad you are improving by the way.

    ReplyDelete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott