Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Jack's Hot Guys - August 1, 2012

August is always a sizzler for those of us in the northern hemisphere. This Summer has been tragically hot. Dozens have died from the heat across the United States. Crops have baked under relentless drought and hot sun causing the loss of billions of dollars.

There is no doubt times are tough. In one way or another, most of us are struggling this year with no clear end in sight. I can't make it better, but I can perhaps make you forget the struggle and the drought for a few minutes as you look at my hot guys for the first of August.

I've posted a few photos that are outside the norm this time too. I hope you enjoy looking at them. They caught my interest, so I thought perhaps they would catch yours.

August means football is just around the corner! As always, I have my season tickets for the Houston Texans games. I'm hoping this is the year they go all the way. It should be a great season. I thought the football player below was a great picture to open with for August. There is another in slots No. 4 & 8. Actually there are a couple of players on the Texans roster that get my blood flowing pretty good. It was be a great life when one is good looking, single, a professional athlete and a millionaire. Oh to have been born with such talents and assets. Maybe next time around.




Athletes

1

2 - 3

4

5

6

7

8

9

Turkish Oil Wrestlers

A couple of my buddies and I have been into oil wrestling. In Turkey, it is a national sport. I can report to you that it is a lot of fun. If you have not tried it, you've missed out on a great sport.

10

11

Balls Galore!

12

13

14

15

16

Buddies

17 - 18

19  My buddy and I used beer in our play pretty often. Try it. You might like it.

Cowboys

20 - 21

22

23 - 24

 
25 - 26

27

28

29 - 30

31

32

Daniel Oliveri



33 - 34

 De LaGuardia

35

Dan Weiner

36

Desert Man

37

38

39

40 - 41

 Diver

42 - 43

 Hairy Men

44

45

46

47

48

Henry

49 - 50

51

Hot Men

52

53

54 - 55

56

57

58

59

60

61

62

63

64

65

66 - 67

68 - 69

70 - 71

72 - 73

74 - 75

76 - 77

78       I would never get a tat myself, but some excite me. This is one of those. 

79

80

Military Men













81 - 82

Outdoor Men

83

84

85

86

87 - 88

89

90

91

Passionate Men

92

93

94

95

96

97

Arm Pits

98

99

100 - 101



103 - 104

105 - 106

Nikita Gutsu

107

Porter Wescott and Tristan Scott

108

109 - 110

111 - 112

113 - 114

115

Men Getting Wet for Fun

116

117 - 118

119

Music Stars - Young and Old

We all get older. That is a given even for mega stars. To a few, aging is kind. To most, not so much. Here are some pictures of singers you know when they were young and as they are now.

120

121

122

123

125

126

127

128

129

130

131

132

133

134

135

136

Unusual Pictures

137 A rare albino Ruby Red Throated Hummingbird photographed on the east coast of the U.S.  Hummingbirds pass through Texas in the Spring and Fall. I always put out feeders for them and enjoy sitting on my patio watching them. There were several other picture of the same bird but I lost them during the publication process.

138 I ran across several pictures of these two dogs. The dog on the left had an eye infection which resulted in the removal of both of her eyes. Somehow the dog on the right seemed to understand the plight of the blind dog and became its guide. The sighted dog leads the blind dog in the way pictured here. The blind dog walks at the sighted dogs side maintaining touch with its head on the mid section of the sighted dog. There were several other pictures of the two dogs working together, but unfortunately they were also lost in the same glitch that wiped out the rest of the hummer pictures. I just found the story of these two dogs amazing. This picture is off topic but I hope you enjoyed hearing about it.

139 

As always, I  hope you have enjoyed the first half of the guys of August as much as I have enjoyed brining them to you. I hope you come back on August 15th to see the second half of the guys of August. Bring a friend with you.

A few of you are choosing to become followers of my blog each month. The truth is your becoming a follower doesn't do much for you, but it does help the blog to gain popularity and new viewers, so I would appreciate you signing up to become a follower.

I've received solicitations from web advertisers to monetize the blog by adding advertising to it.  Although I could make a little bit of money by putting the ads on the blog, I've chosen not to do that. I want you to enjoy the pictures without being bombarded by distracting advertising. So I hope you enjoy the blog without the advertising and tell your friends about it.

Thanks guys for all your support. Remember I always like to hear your comments.

Jack Scott

9 comments:

  1. May I say I love all of it. I would lov eto start with the first one and take em allon. The dog story is a really good one. I loved it very much. Once again You have done a GREAT job.

    WOOF
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found the guys inspiring. Ray, I'd just love to have the energy to take on a couple of them. Course I got a few years on you .

      Glad you liked the story of the dogs. I found it to be inspiring. I think we too often don't recognize the intelligence of some of our animals and how caring and empathetic they can be.

      Jack

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Jack, for another great post. What a wonderful way to begin a new month and a new day (it's Thursday morning here in Sydney Australia). A fantastic array of just so many hot men. Love the dog story, too. I do hope that your health is holding up. I too refuse to put adverts on my blog. You may not have noticed that I am now posting only once a week on VISIONS and have started a new blog as well. Thanks, Patrick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patrick, thanks for your comment. My health is holding up well. Thanks for asking.

      In fact my wife and I will be heading for Europe for a few days next week and are looking forward to that. Last Fall I didn't even think I'd be alive now, so I'm over joyed to be feeling fit. If I didn't know I was sick, I would think I was on top of the world.

      Congratulations on your new blog. It's a great idea to celebrate beauty of all types. One of the great things about being in my situation is that it causes one to appreciate the beauty that surrounds us. At this stage of my life I enjoy just looking into the beautiful blue eyes of my cat. I enjoy the colors of my garden. I am glad to report that I still enjoy the beauty of both men and women. Too many of us do not stop often enough to appreciate the beauty that surrounds us. At this stage of my life that is all I have time for and I am blessed.

      Best of luck with the new blog.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to post. It makes me look forward to the 1st and 15th of every month. The aging rock stars was awesome!

    --Don

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Don. Glad to hear you liked the rock star segment. I debated with myself whether I should post those pictures or not.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  4. Thanks for posting the pics. They are always a great collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, your certainly welcome. Spread the word amongst your friends please.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  5. Many thanks for posting the lovely pics - made a married, bi-ish guy very horny.
    Oh where to meet guys as these?
    Alan

    ReplyDelete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott