Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Jack Scotts Hot Guys - August 15, 2012

Hello from Europe. We've been enjoying the cities and the country side for a week now. The weather is mild, a little rain but altogether much better than the usual heat and humidity of Texas in August by a long shot.

This is only my second visit to Europe. It's been almost 30 years since I was last here. Since I don't have another 30 years left I hope to return again soon. It's a great place.

My ancestors left here for the new world almost 300 years ago. I can't help but wonder what would have been had they not immigrated to the new world. I guess the most likely  possibility is I wouldn't be here at all.

There are some guys who have caught my eye as we've traveled around. That's always a good thing. Before I left Texas I collect 100 great photos of some very hot eye catching men for the August 15th Group of Jack's Hot Guys. About 10% of the photos in this group I have posted before, but the pictures are more than worth a second look. I hope you agree. This group will begin with some athletes and end with some working men. In between there more than enough for each of you to find something you like.

Enjoy the guys.

Athletes

1 - 2

3
4
5

 Bicycle Man

My buddies Douglas, Mark and Bruce are avid cyclists. They like pictures of hot guys with their bicycles, but it is often difficult to find quality pictures. I did find this one this month. I'm not sure about the bicycle, but the rider seems to be first rate quality.
6

Campers

I've always wanted to going camping with a group of guys where we could just stay naked for the duration of the campout. I guess it is a desire I'm unlikely to fulfill at this point in my life, but the thought of it still is fun to contemplate. 
7

8

Cody Lake

As you see, Cody swings at least one large hammer. I suspect he swings more than one as the second picture hints.
9

10

11

12

13

14

15

Male Collage

I've never posted a collage of pictures before. When I saw these three I decided it was time to start.
16

17

18

 Cum Shots

Is there anyone out there that doesn't have a strong appreciation of cum? I've never met a bisexual man who didn't myself. These hot guys certainly appreciate it.
19

20

21

22

23

24

Drew Brody

Drew carries a big one for sure. Not being inclined to take such things myself, I'm glad I don't have to think about accommodating Drew. I'm sure there are those of you out there who will gladly take my turn.
25 - 26

27

Faces

I don't post faces often, but sometimes, I just can't resist. This was one of those times. the first two guys could have anything they wanted from me!
28 - 29

30 - 31







32 - 33

Fun Pics

Don't you hate it when the sidewalk ends without notice. I guess someone in this little town is trying to avoid that happening. Wasn't there a song about "where the sidewalk ends"? I think it was George Strait. 
34

35















36

The Gods of Football

Football times a commin. I'll miss the first pre-season Texans game since I'm in Europe. Already T.J. Watts and a couple of others are out with injuries. Hopefully, they will recover quickly. These guys look to be injury free.
37

38

39

Hairy Guys

I've always appreciated hairy guys as well as smooth guys. Both can be absolutely stunning. One of my buddies was a Houston guy for whom the word "stunning" very definitely applied. He was 25 years younger than I, tall and slender. His chest and abs were covered in dark wonderful hair. The hair on his chest was not curly. Rather it hugged his chest in the most pleasing way. But the greatest thing about his hair was that it had the feel of babies hair. It was soft and silky rather that wiry. I could and did just luxuriate in running my hands, my face and a few other things through his hair.
40

41

42

43

44 - 45

46

47
48


49

50

Hot Guys

There is a reason I call this blog "Jack's Hot Guys." Some guys just simply defy any other description. The guy directly below is one of those guys. He's just hot to me. The only thing this guy and I have in common is we're guys and we both wear Calvins. He looks better in em than I do, but I sure would like to take them off of him and…...
51

52

53 - 54

This is one of the pictures I posted before. I hope you can appreciate why I'm posting it again. This guy is a great example to you guys who worry about your cock size. His cock isn't large by any means, but man is it beautiful, just like the rest of him. Talk about a roll in the hay!
55

I'm not sure what it is, but sometimes dark brooding men have a certain appeal to me at least in fantasy. I'm not sure this guy's personality would match mine, but this picture is certainly a turn on.
56

57

58

59

Don't know how you guys see it; but to me as a bisexual guy, no woman ever struck a more "come and get me pose" that this guy strikes in this picture. He's wife open with nothing to hide suggesting he's ready for action, yet at the same time the finger in his mouth and the arm and hand to his face and head suggests just a note of sexy apprehension.
60

61

62
63
64 - 65

I have no idea where this shot was captured, but it look as if it could be the Oregon coast to me. The last time I was up there a couple of years ago we went to a beach that was piled up with drift wood just like this. Amid the driftwood in a small clearing not 20 yards from the surf, a couple of guys had pitched their tent. I was, needless to say envious. Perhaps this guy and his buddy had done the same thing.
66

67

68

69

70 - 71

Leather

72

73

Man & Beast

74

75

76

77

Military Minded

78

79

80

Men Outdoors

81

82 - 83

84

85

86

87 - 88

Pits

89

90 - 91

Sucking Cock

92

93

94

Working Men

95
96
97


98

99

100

Well, I hope you enjoyed Jack's Hot Guys for August 15, 2012. I certainly enjoyed bringing them to you. 

Almost 15,000 guys took a look at the pics I posted in the last month, but only a few of them left a comment, signed up to become a follower of the blog or rated the blog. Your taking the time to rate the blog or to become a follower of the blog helps get the word out to other guys that this blog is worth taking a look at. I hope you'll look at the right side menus above and click to become a follower and click to rate the blog.

I really like hearing from you, and I sure do thank those of you who consistently tell me what you like in the blog.

Hard to believe but September is coming right up. I hope to see you again on September 1st. Bring a friend with you.

Jack Scott

10 comments:

  1. Another great group of pics. You notes that one had a beautiful but not large cock. I would say that he had a number of pics in which the guys were similarly endowed, but beautiful. Keep 'em cummin'!
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAmn To Many Me to make my choice. You have really outdone yourself...WOOF on all of these Men.

    WOOF
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack sure wish I was traveling to Europe with you.

    These pictures are magnificent....if you could connect me to number 20 I would be eternally grateful...

    Travel safe my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the rest of your trip! And thanks for another arousing collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Jack, a great post. You certainly know what interests men who are wired for men. Whereabouts are you had have you been in Europe. As a European in exile I am interested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jack - another great collection of masculine men - especially the pics of campers and men with their horses. And, what can be said of men who will cum for the camera -- great shots . . . photos & cum!

    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post again, Jack! So pleased that you are enjoying Europe! Remember see hot men in France and Italy last time I was there. Some fantastic bodies and absolutely glorious cocks! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jack,

    Once again, worth waiting for your next post. Have a fun time in Europe and I look forward to September 1.

    --Don

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just seen this blog and what great guys! What great cocks and a pair or two of great balls too!

    Thanks

    Phillipe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Especially appreciated 20, 32, 40, 47, 49, 50, 60, 63, 78 & 95.

    ReplyDelete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott