Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Monday, May 06, 2013

Jack's Hot Guys - May 6, 2013

Better late than never I  hope. I'm finally getting caught up from my hard disk crash. I can't say it wasn't stressful, but all in all it could have been much worse. Thank God, I had a backup of the disk. It makes me weak at the knees to think what it would have been if I hadn't had that backup.

The guy at the Apple Store told me they see people come in all the time with no back up to their hard drives. Don't be one of them. External hard drives are cheap these days and with modern computers you can set up a backup schedule and forget it. Apple even has a backup drive that will do the backup wirelessly. So there is no excuse for failing to back up your hard disk. Make sure you begin doing it today.

I appreciate all of you who wrote me telling me not to worry about the delay in getting the first installment of this month's hot guys to you. It really made me feel better about it all. Thanks for your patience.

I think I've got some pictures you'll find worth the wait. In fact there are 53 of them since I owed you a couple from last month.

Enjoy the guys.

Guys Getting It On

1

2

3

Good Looking Aussie Guy

4

5

6 - 7

8

9

10

11

12

Hot Cowboys

13

14

Fantastic Male Faces

15

16

17

You Met Lucio on May 1st

(I thought you might like to see more of him.)

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29


Hot Guys

30

32

33

34

35

36

37

Rusty Stevens

38

39

40

41 - 42

43 -44

45

Uncut Cocks

46

47

48

49

50

51

Wet Guys

52

53

Frot

54

Have a good week guys. I hope to see you back here on May 15th with no screw ups on my end this time.

Jack Scott

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful collection, Jack! Lucio - I just want to grab that cock of his and... :-) And that Aussie guy shooting a load in the back of his truck... well, how I wish I could've been right alongside him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No complaint here on the delay...Rather, the anticipation that you would be posting made it even better than had it been on time. My favs this post: # 12 - The Hot Cowboy with the huge penis and georgous balls. Amazing!!! and then the group of uncut foreskins....close ups are fantastic....most photos on line of uncut guys are not that detailed and enjoyable!!! Thanks, good man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post again! So many really hot guys! Lucio! Well! Where can I find that Aussie guy? I should not be greedy - lots of hot men around here where I live! Trust you are keeping well. Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see more frot...its so hot...can't seem to get enough.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott