It's April 1st, April Fools Day! But you won't get fooled by any of the hot pics I've chosen for you on this post. They are all just as they purport to be, and all for your personal enjoyment.
Spring is here. I know some of you in the North and Northeast have seen very little of it so far. Hopefully that will change soon. For us here in the South, we're already sliding into drought again. Coming on the heels of the drought of 2011 and a lesser one in 2012, it doesn't look good. I'm hoping that things change in April and we get the rains we need so badly.
We had a good time on our trip in March. We got to see some new country we'd not seen before and experience some cultural things that we don't have here in the U.S. In all my travels, I've never seen a place I'd rather live than Texas. However, I have to say that there certainly are things in which other countries surpass us. Sometimes, we Americans reject ideas because we think we wouldn't like them. Sometimes we're mistaken. There are actually some things that other countries do better than us or do more efficiently.
More Americans are traveling to foreign countries now than ever before, but still the vast majority of Americans have never been beyond our own shores. I think we'd be better off if more Americans had a chance to see what the rest of the world is like, good and bad.
I love to travel. I've already bought tickets for our next trip which will be back to Europe. We're looking forward to it as its a part of Europe that will be new to us.
Speaking of travel. How far would you travel to have a round or two with some of these guys?
Hot Guys
1
2
Partners
3
4 - 5
Cowboys
6
7
8
Guy's Cuming

9
10
11 - 12
13
14
15
16
Hot Guys
17
18 - 19
20 - 21
22
 |
| 23 |
24 25
26
27 - 28
29 - 30
31 - 32
33
34
35
I don't think there is anything that shows off a guys equipment better than this kind of gym shorts. I had a pair once and wore them until I'd worn them out. They are so hot!
376 - 37
A Guy and A Rope
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Wet Guys
45
46
47
48 - 49
50
I sure did enjoy hearing from a bunch of you guys when I last posted. I hope you've enjoyed the guys for April 1, 2013. See you back here on April 15th. Tax Day!! Maybe the hot guys will take your mind off how much money the government is taking from you.
Jack Scott
Hi Jack! Well you've done it again! A really great post of the hottest men! Thanks. I hope your health is holding up at present. Take care! Hugs, Patrick
ReplyDeletepjsmsc.blogspot.com
Hey Patrick, thanks for the "atta boy." I appreciate it a great deal.
DeleteI'm trying to hang in there. They started some chemo therapy a few weeks ago and it is whuppen up on me. I hoping my system gets use to it soon. Thanks for asking.
Jack Scott
Wow! Just love this line-up. Favorite for me is #19. The background and the lighting really makes him stand out on the beach.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself, Jack.
Dave in Eastern Washington
Jack those are great I really enjoy the partners section and guys cumming all so hot.
ReplyDeleteThanks Cary. Glad you like the partners section. It is one of my favorites too.
DeleteJack Scott
I'm a week late getting around to all my favorite blogs - Why does it seem that the older I get the longer it takes to recover from trips? I was traveling the day you posted this batch of gorgeous guys and have been attempting to recover from the jet lag and time change ever since! :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful bounty of boners! Especially love the outdoor dudes - for me, there's nothing better than being naked, soaking up the sun no matter the activity.
Better a week late than never buddy. I appreciate hearing from you.
DeleteI know what you mean. Being naked out doors is one of the most liberated feelings one can have. I have never actually been to a nudist resort, but I think I am, at heart, a nudist.
The hot guys for April 15th are coming up soon. Make some room.
Jack Scott
Hey, thanks for the pictures! I know you are probably getting ready to post yet again, but I wanted to comment on this batch.
ReplyDeleteFirst, I agree with you on the gym shorts in #35. I don't understand why "International Male" discontinued the "Aussie Rower" the way they did. It is BY FAR the sexiest pair of shorts a guy can wear to the gym. No need for a jockstrap - just a natural pouch that shows everything perfectly! I have one old pair left (in a color I don't like) and had a similar square-cut swim suit as well. But they don't last forever and they really do need to be making these again!!!
Second, even though they are not fully exposed, I LOVE the guys in #28 and #49. Personally, I tend to be more of a top, but when I see these guys like that I just have the irresistably instinctive urge to tell them, "Fuck me. Fuck me NOW!" :-) "I have to give myself to you. Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Guys like that make me wonder if I am really more of a bottom at times! Haha.
Chad