Click on Any Photo Below To See Larger Image ---- New Pictures Are Posted on The 1st and 15th of Each Month.

Monday, October 01, 2012

Jack Scott's Hot Guys - October 1, 2012

Hey guys! It's October 1st. Hopefully Fall will be kicking in soon around the nation. I'm ready for it.

To kick off the Fall Season, I've decided to do something a little different. In the line up for October 1st you'll find a number of hairy guys just right for cooler Fall weather.

You'll also see something else different about this line up. Usually I pick 100 hot guys that appeal to my taste in men. This month I've picked guys that are closer to average guys just like most of us. I begin the line up with some great looking guys under the Heading, "Man As Art."

 I consider myself a good looking guy, but I just don't measure up to the standards I set for Jack's Hot Guys by any menans. In my case, I'm too smooth and I'm not muscled enough. I've got the cock for it, and my blue eyes are a definite asset too; but I just don't have the complete package. Most of us are in the same boat. We just don't meet the definition of Hunk. So this month is dedicated to we average guys. Most of the guys in this month's selections are not Hunks by my personal definition, though since we all have different tastes,  I am sure many of you will find some of them to be Hunks by your own definitions! That is a good thing.

For me, some are too hairy. Some are too muscled. Some have too many tats. Some are not muscled enough. Some have great bodies, but an average face. Some are just the opposite with a great face, but an average body. Sometimes the guy in the picture is great, but the photographer just didn't do a good job with the picture.

However,  the important thing to remember as you look at all these guys is that each of them has something that is an asset. It may be his cock, his eyes, his muscles or his smile. That is the way it is with all we average guys. We each have something to build upon and to put forward and be proud of. Pictures rarely show it, but a guy's personality can be his greatest asset too. An average guy can become a great looking guy just by the force of  his personality.

I hope you enjoy this month's selection of average guys.

Men As Art

 1

 2

 3

Men In Action

 4

 5

Couples

6

 7

 8 - 9

 10

 11

 12

 13

Hot Guys

 14 - 15

 16 - 17

 18

 19

 20 - 21

 22

 23

 24 - 25

 26

 27

 28

 29

 30

 31 - 32

 33



34 - 35


 36 - 37

 38

 39

 40 - 41

42
43

 44

 45

 46

47

 48

 49

 50

 51



52 - 53

 54

 55

 56

 57

 58

 59

 60

 61

 62

 63

 64

 65

 66

 67



68 - 69

 70

 71

 72

 73 -74

 75

 76

Sucking Cock

 77

 78



79 - 80
 81

 82

 83

 84

 85

 86

 87

 88

Men And Water

89

90

91

92

93 - 94

95

96

More Hairy Guys

97
98

99

Always Be Ready To Lend A Buddy A Helping Hand

100

I hope you enjoyed seeing some regular type guys this month. These guys are not the hottest on the web as usual, but they are hot guys with their own assets just like most of us.

Hope to see you back here on October 15th for 100 hot guys from the web. Take care.

Jack Scott

15 comments:

  1. Hot guys, Jack. But my favorite has to be the last one. I can remember my son at that age going into a restroom getting scared and running out when the toilet was flushed. He said it was too loud and scared him.
    Thank goodness, he had peed before that happened because we were travelinng at the time.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DL, I have to agree. When I saw that shot, I knew I had to work it in some way with the October Post.

      My grandson had the same problem as your son. He would simply not flush the toilet. He preferred to get out of the restroom before I flushed it for him.

      Jack

      Delete
  2. Hi Jack, It's a beautiful fall morning here in Austin, after the good rains we got over the weekend and the fact that TX beat OSU in Stillwater on Saturday.

    As always, your line-up of great men is truly an indication of how many hours you must put into this blog to give us so much masculine beauty to look at. More than the house and utilities payment due dates, I look forward to the 1st & 15th & your spread!

    I hope you are off to a great trip with your family! All the best - Marc/Austin TX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you Stetsonrider. Glad to hear you enjoyed the 100 for October 1st.

      As a matter of fact, the wife and I are off on a little holiday closer to home. We are spending the week in San Antonio. San Antonio, of course, is a great town, but at this time of year with temperatures in the mid 80's it is really great.

      We're enjoying sitting on the balcony looking down on the River Walk. The only thing wrong is I've had way more to eat and drink that I should.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  3. Great collection of men, Jack. Number 16 is perfect. Thanks for the boner this morning.

    -T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey man, glad you found # 16 to your liking. Appreciate you looking in. Hope to see you back on October 15th.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  4. YOU have really outdone yourself here. Allot of GREAT HOT Men here.

    WOOF
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always Ray, glad you found the guys enjoyable.

      I see Dallas is getting some of the same great weather we're getting here in San Antonio and Houston.

      I do have a question for you though as you are a Dallas guy. What in the hell are we going to do about them Cowboys?

      I finally turned the game off at the beginning of the 4th quarter the other night. I just couldn't endure anymore of the slaughter.

      Thankfully the Texans coming in right now at 4 - 0 helps to sooth my feelings. I've looking forward to the Texans/Green Bay game. I'll be attending that one at Reliant Stadium.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  5. Sorry that I'm a bit late, but I've been away on a retreat and since my return have been making preparations for hospital on 17th October. Yes! Plumbing problems! It's well into Spring here in Australia. Today was a beautiful day and they have promised us even better tomorrow! Another really great post! Something or someone for everyone. Thanks. Trust you are keeping reasonable well yourself. Patrick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patrick, sorry to hear you are going to have to go to hospital. I wouldn't wish plumbing problems on anyone, but unfortunately it seems to be a rite of passage for most of us. Best wishes for a full and complete recovery.

      I am continuing to do well. Doctors are still pleased with my current situation. In fact they told me I am doing better than they imagined I would by far. I'm hoping that continues.

      Enjoy the Fall weather there in Australia.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  6. Well #3 is my favorite and I wish I were his age again and to be have him as my partner.

    Glad you are doing so well. You are anything but average, and I picture you as one HOT DADDY! You should include a self nude full frontal picture in the next 100 hot men. Furthermore as your other blog portrays, you're just as hot on the inside with your concern for other men.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, no doubt about it, # 3 is one very hot young man. Wouldn't we all love to be that age again. I have to say, that since I can't be that age again, it gives me a great deal of satisfaction that I made the most of my years.

      Sure it took me a while to get comfortable with my bisexuality and begin to build relationships with other guys, but that was ok because during those years I was building a great relationship with my wife. As a bisexual man it is truly a great thing when you can have a great relationship with a wife and a buddy.

      I appreciate your kind words. It means a lot to me to be recognized as one who has a real concern for others.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  7. I really liked this post. Looking at guys like the rest of us was a real turn-on. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks man. I appreciate your comment. Glad you liked the more average guys. The hunks are great to look at, but not very many of us will ever get the chance to know them personally.

      All of us have the chance to meet and become friends with other guys like ourselves. And many of those guys are hot too.

      Best wishes.

      Jack Scott

      Delete
  8. Oh, if only I could meet a guy or guys that I could form such an intimate bond with and enjoy each other this way! Living in the area that I do certainly is not conducive to this, because it is more often than not frowned upon. I don't get it, I think it helps you to be MORE of a man to be intimate with other men, in every way! Just gonna keep hoping and praying for it to happen for me.... I am VERY grateful to you for all the time you take to provide such grand photographs of man to man love!

    ReplyDelete

It takes a lot of hours to find and post all these pictures of great looking men twice a month. For every picture I choose to use, I look at and trash hundreds if not thousands.

My only reward is you choosing to become a follower of the group and/or you dropping me a comment. I always like to hear your comments. You can post a comment at the bottom of the picture list.

It is quick and easy to leave a comment. If you do not have a Google ID or other recognized ID, just click on "Name/URL" in the drop down menu box below the comment button. Put your name in the "Name" box and leave the URL box empty if you do not have a blog of your own. Put your email address in your comment if you would like a reply from me to your email box. If you want, you can always read my comments back to you here in the blog too.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

Jack Scott